Forced

"We're forced to keep silent because people don't care about our pain"

Some may care about our pain but most of the time, not. They may accidentally bring up our past not knowing how painful it is.

Sometimes people tell you what's wrong or what's your problem and there are times you want to say it but you can't or there are times when you are scared that they might tell it.

People use silence sometimes to express pain and ignores you because they say that it's more better to keep silent than say anything because it's painful.

Well, some of us have to understand that they are not shy, weird or awkward. Their quiet because they had bad experience and they might be traumatized of what happened.

All of us can have a bad experience so please understand them and if you want to, become friends with them. They might slowly forget what happened or tell you their bad experience.

If you had a bad experience, realize that being a tree won't help. I mean don't cling to your past because the past is the past.

Remember the now and there are some things that you have to do, to change, and you still have a bright future ahead you.

Your past might be terrible but those are just trials and you have to forget those but remember it's lesson. Plan for your future or live in the now.