Fake Smile

"Because of you, I learned how to fake a smile"

We can fake a smile because we don't want other people to see our real emotions. We pretend to be okay but the truth is we're not okay.

A lot of people can't smile because of the pain they are feeling right now. They fake a smile until they get used to it.

And because of that, they won't even know if their smile is fake or sincere since they got used to it that much.

We all feel sad from time to time and when we don't get rid of it, it becomes depression.
We all have that person or people that made us depressed and let's understand that this is a human thing.

You deceived a lot of people because of that fake smile, pretending that you're okay or everything is okay and covering things up but I have some questions.

Were you one of them too? Did you also deceived yourself? Did you earn something from it? Was betraying your true feelings felt good? When did emotion became a joke?!

Sometimes, we have to help ourselves in order to have a good life. Think about it. Always depressed and you might not know that you missed an opportunity or something important. (I'm not saying his to everyone because there are some people that really  needs medical attention)

So smile and be happy. It's time to move on and find something new or interesting.