Nekos Exist You Know...

Hi! This is going to be my very first story! Hehe, anyways I hope you like this story and whatnot. oh just a disclaimer I don't own Naruto. It belongs to the creator of Naruto; Masashi Kishimoto! Alright, comment, vote, rate I higly appreciate it! xD

**************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter One 

That evil chuckle, a growl escapes from my lips. He destroys everything I once loved! I will never forgive him for what he’s done! Another growl escapes from my lips as I ran.

“Run little kitty, run.”

That menacing voice kept on repeating through me head. I clenched my fist together, ‘I promise I will get stronger and kill that man,’ I thought. 

“You can’t out run me, I will find you,” I kept hearing his voice. I was fleeing for my life not wanting to have the same fate. Leaves, twigs, and branches kept hitting my body and face. As I stopped at a clearing to catch my breath; I heard someone stepping on a twig making that cracking noise.  

I spun around to be facing him. He stood at a height of 6'2", long black hair, peircing blue eyes; wickedly smirks at me. “My, my, tired already,” He taunted. I growled and bare my canines. “Why did you do it?” I asked him. He chuckled, “To test my abilities, no matter you will be dead in seconds,” He said and rushed towards me.

I dodge is idiotic attempt to stab me. “You should know, I am the most skilled fighter,” I said. He chuckled again, “Yes I know,” He said and kept rushing towards me.

I kept dodging his fail attempts. “Will you stay still,” He growled. I soon hear another growl; he quickly turns to see what it is while I took out a kunai knife and threw it at him. He hissed in pain when it hit him in his left leg.

“Never turn away from your opponent, that is your mistake,” I said. “I don’t need a brat to lecture me on how I fight,” He growled. “You should,” I said. He growled and rushed towards me again.

He succeeded by making a small cut on my upper left arm. He smirked, “Now since I drawn blood, I now can control you,” He said.  I growled at him and dodge his invincible charka strings. He chuckled, “Foolish little sister, tell you what, I will let you live and maybe than you can be stronger as me,” He teased.

I growled and threw him a small senbon needle; it hit his eye. He hissed in pain as he took out the needle I threw another one but he dodges it. “Stop fooling around,” He growled.

“I’m not,” I said and threw one more making a cut underneath his injured eye. “Damn it,” He mumbled. “Till next time you foolish little sister,” He said as he stab me with his katana. I gasp and held my stomach as my warmth; crimson liquid ran down my abdomen.

I collapsed on to the ground as he disappeared from my sight. My eyes started to get heavy and heavy. Soon I saw two silhouettes walking towards me, “Help,” My hoarse voice rang through the woods. I heard them gasp and soon running footsteps I hear.

[Years Later]

I opened my eyes to see the clear blue sky with big, white puffy clouds floating by. I sat up and saw two young girls sleeping next to me. “Yuki,” I said. She groaned and rolled to the other side. I sighed and faced the other one, “Chika,” I shook her as well. She also groans and turns away from me. I sighed and stood up. I grab the pail and walked towards the lake; filling the pail with the lake’s cold water.

I walked back to the sleeping girls who are now hugging each other for warmth. I spilled the pail onto them and they gasp.