Nekos Exist You Know...

Gomen, this took long. Right now I'm planing my eight chapter of the Lonely Wolf with BabbiPandaa...so this chapter was put on hold for a while. Sorry, again, but now that its finish here it is. Rate, comment, vote!

Enjoy

===========================================================================================================================================================

Chapter Nineteen

“I’m sending you all four to the Land of Tea, with another team but the Jounin won’t be joining you only Ren,” Hiruzen explained. I smirked at him, “So I’m guessing turn into a 13 year old again and lead my team and someone else’s team,” I said. Hokage nodded, “But remember no one is supposed to know you are the fifth Hokage,” Hiruzen sighs. “It’s kind of too late for that Hiruzen,” I sweat drop; “Well, anyways, who’s the other team?” I asked.

“YEAH A-RANK MISSION HERE WE COME!!”

I heard his hyperactive voice. I sweat drop but change my appearance to Yuri and return back to 13. My team held shocking looks, “For now call me Kurosaki Yuri,” I said to them and Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke burst in. “Nani? Yuri-chan, why are you here?” Naruto asked. Only Sasuke knows who I am; “I’m here to take leadership of this team,” I pointed towards my own. “Nani; where’s Ren-sensei?” Naruto asked. “Ren-san is away with Kakashi on a mission, that’s why I asked the Key village to lend me their best Jounin,” Hokage asked.

“YOU’RE A JOUNIN!? BUT WE TOOK THE CHUUNIN EXAMS TOGETHER!!” Naruto shouted. I chuckled nervously, “I was undercover, Hokage-sama already knew that, so hehe,” I said. Naruto’s face was bright red with steam coming out both his ears. “Whoa,” I said. Naruto burst and started to yell at me while pointing and swinging his arms around like an idiot he is. Sasuke, Sakura, my team and Hiruzen all sweat drop at him. “Alright Naruto, calm down, we are here on a mission,” I said and he easily forgot about my rank.

~Later~

I sigh, “I still see you’re still a knucklehead Naruto-san,” I said. Sakura, Sasuke and my three students quickly nodded, “He will never change,” Keiko says. Naruto glared at her and struck out his tongue at her; “Uh, hey, Sakura,” Naruto called while Sakura turned to look at him. “Are you hungry?” He asked. Sakura pulled a thinking face, “Maybe a little bit-,” “Hey great idea; lunch break! And look, what a coincidence there happens to be a tea house right there!!” Naruto shouted as he quickly pointed at the tea house not too far away from our view.

“Wait Naruto-,” Sakura was cut off by my three students and Naruto dashing towards the tea house. “LAST ONE THERE PAYS!!” Keiko was the one who shouted. I shook my head, “Morons,” I murmured. Sasuke and Sakura got there together while I was the last one to enter, “YURI PAYS!!” Naruto shouted while pointing at me. I shook my head and sat down beside Haru; facing towards the door where a lady walked out. Naruto sat in front of Sakura while she sat next to Sasuke; who sat in front of me while Keiko and Kuri sat next to Naruto.

I shook my head when Naruto went off his rant about ramen again; Haru joined in. I looked around the tea house when I notice a boy about their age 13-14 sitting in the corner way back sharping a wooden stick. After ordering our drinks, the same lady walks to us, “Now what are you having?” She asked in a tenderly voice.  “Some sweet bean soup,” Naruto said. “I will have a dumplings please and you Sasuke?” Sakura said and asked Sasuke. “Just rice,” Sasuke said. “I will have 2 dozen sweet dumplings please,” Haru said. “Uh make that, three dozen please,” Keiko said. The lady nodded and turned towards Kuri and myself, “Uh, we three share our food with each other,” Kuri said. “How about you, dear, what do you want to have?” The lady asked.