Nekos Exist You Know...End

Hey my fannies! Haha a weird word, let me change that! 

Hey my Fans! Ah much better! Here's the last chapter of this story! I should have warned you about ending it in few more chapters, in my last two chapters ago but I wanted to give you a surprise! 

Bah, this story has come to an end, and I hoped you liked reading this story. Oh and do not fret!! I'm already writing a squeal to this story!! How exciting! Haha but the only thing pending is the title, soooo, hopefully by the time I upload the first chapter of the squeal, I would have the title thought. Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or it's plot or it's character but I do own is MY characters! ^-^ 

Well, enjoy! Rate, Vote, Comment!! 

^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ ^_^ ^-^ 

****WARNING!! IT'S A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER****

Chapter Twenty-One 

The sound of the flickering flame echoed through the cave near the ocean as the rain poured heavily. Ren was sitting at the entrance heavily entrance with the water falling down while her teammates talk with Idate closer to the fire. Ren’s gaze snaps back into reality when a hand has place on her shoulder; “Yuri-san, may I sit with you?” Kuri said. Ren nods her head and Kuri sits down, “Did you know that rain itself can cause some horrible memories to return to a person?” Kuri asked. Ren’s head snapped her head towards Kuri, “How-,” “I also had a bad time when it rained,” Kuri interrupts her.

Ren looks down and stares at the muddy entrance, “My mother and father were burned alive before Mother Nature decided to rescue them,” Kuri said quietly. “What about you Yuri-san? What happened to you?” Kuri asked. Ren had tears silently leaving her eyes, “My brother attacked my Clan in our weakest days; it was raining as much as today and it was the Lunar Eclipse,” Ren paused. Kuri moved closer to give off heat to his Sensei. “When the Lunar Eclipse come Nekos are weak and powerless the Lunar Eclipse absorb our powers but since I had three I was the most weakest of all Nekos,” Ren says.

“It was raining and we Nekos couldn’t wait to get outside, believe it or not we love water, but I hate it the most because that was the day my brother decided to kill every one of them,” Ren said through clenched teeth. “He knew that I was the weakest so he attacked me first but the guards saw this and immediately battled him; but they were still no match for him. My brother had gone to a wizard and asked for a stone to repel the Lunar Eclipse for him to have his power,” Ren said. Kuri glared at the ground, “That’s weak,” Kuri said while Ren nodded her head. “When my parents found out, they had locked me in a room but my brother had made a hole in that room before; so the rain will drip down into the room. I heard everyone agonizing screams, burning flesh, parents screamed for their children to run, they plea for their lives. I was so weak I couldn’t protect them, I wasn’t there to help them, I wasn’t strong enough to battle my brother,” Ren said.