Nekos Exist You Know...

Chapter Twelve

“Begin!”

[Story Start]

Chika didn’t wait for me to make my first move as she vanished. I sighed and blocked her kick aiming for my head. Everyone gasp, “No way!” Naruto shouted. I stood there unfazed; Chika making rapid hand signs, ‘Impossible! There is no way a Gennin can make those rapid hand signs!’ I heard the Hokage’s thoughts.

I tilt my head and heard the kunai whiz passed me and plunged into the wall. “Nani, how could she see that coming?!” Sakura and Naruto shouted. I sighed and sat down, “You have gotten slow Chika,” I said. “I’m sorry Sensei,” She said and picked up her pace. “Take them off Chika,” I sighed and blocked another kick towards my head. Chika nodded and reached down.

She dropped them and made the whole stadium tremble. “WHOA!” Naruto shouted. Soon Chika vanished and appeared behind me kicking my back; I poofed away.

Third Pov

‘She’s faster than Lee!’ Neji thought. Chika looked for her former Sensei. ‘Where is she? She isn’t up nor left or right. Where could she be?’ Chika thought. She gasps and looked down when a hand shoot out and grab her ankle. Ren brought her down and appeared crouched down in front of Chika.

Chika’s body was inside the hole while her head was the only thing that shows. ‘That’s like the same technique used on Sasuke-kun,’ Sakura thought. Chika glared at her former Sensei, “Chika,” Her Sensei said calmly. “I know! I know!” She yelled frustrated. “I’m telling you this because you don’t get it,” Ren said. Sakura and Naruto looked at her shockingly.

‘She’s like Kakashi-sensei!’ They both thought. Chika sighed, “I give,” She said. “Winner, Kurosaki Yuri!” The Procter yelled.

Normal Pov

I took out Chika from the ground and made my way towards Katsu. Stopped a few inches away from Gaara, “Hello Gaara-san,” I smiled at him. He looked shocked, “Why are you talking to me?” He asked. I walked over towards him and leaned on the wall besides him. “You seem lonely,” I said. I notice his siblings looked at me with shock written on their faces.

“Nice tattoo by the way,” I mumbled as I closed my eyes. I could feel their stares on me, “Yes? Or do you have staring problems?” I asked annoyed. I snap my eyes open to see them scowl; I smirked, “Yuri, have you fed?” Katsu asked. I looked at him and saw him struggle to keep his inner animal under control. “Let’s go eat before something bad happens,” I said and he nodded.

“Where do you two think you’re going there are still matches going on,” I heard a female voice. “Eat. If we don’t prepare your selves for a blood bath,” I said and we walked away.

Gaara’s Pov

Yuri leaned on the wall next to me, “You seem lonely,” She said. I saw her glance at my siblings and I looked as well. They looked shocked; I looked towards her, “Nice tattoo by the way,” She mumbled as she closed her eyes.

‘Why is she being nice to me?’ I thought. I kept staring at her, “Yes? Or do you have a staring problem?” She asked. I saw my siblings with a scowl on their faces and I turned to look at Yuri. She was smirking at them, “Yuri, have you fed?” I heard Katsu ask her. I saw him walk towards us and stop in front of her. He was struggling with something painful.

‘I know how that feels,’ I thought.  “Let’s go eat before something bad happens,” Yuri said and Katsu nodded. They began to walk away, “Where do you two think you’re going? There are still matches going on,” Temari asked. I saw Yuri glance at her, “Eat. If we don’t prepare your selves for a blood bath,” Yuri said and walked away.