Prologue

Swayam and Sharon are final year Management students of prestigious St.Louis college in Mumbai. Both of them are passionate dancers and part of college dance team.

Swayam fell in love with Sharon on the day he first saw her dance. As days went by his love for her kept on increasing and she became his inspiration to dance.

Sharon always had a soft corner for Swayam because of his dance and his sweet nature. But she never admitted her feelings due to the fear of losing her diva image among her friends and other students.

With time, Swayam's love melted Sharon's heart and she fell head over heels in love with him. Their relationship was kept a secret as Swayam wanted Sharon to be sure about her feelings as she has gone away from him many times in the past.

As predicted by Swayam, their love was unable to withstand the test of time and they drifted apart due to misunderstandings created by an outsider. Even though they realized their mistakes, their ego did not allow them to mend their relationship.

Few days went by and Sharon decides to get things sorted with Swayam as she still loved him and wanted him back in her life. Swayam was also missing Sharon but he wanted her to come to him and confess her feelings this time.

Sharon decides to confess her feelings by being Swayam's secret admirer but Swayam understands her plan and plays a prank on her by telling everyone that the secret admirer has send gifts for his best friend Rey. Sharon comes to know that Swayam was ignoring her efforts purposely and she confronts him.

The confrontation marks the beginning of their break up. Sharon and Swayam's conversation was heard by the entire college and their friends ask them why they were fighting with each other. Swayam informs them about their secret relationship but he gets shocked when Sharon denies their relationship.

Sharon's denial breaks down Swayam completely. He was not sad because people were making fun of him. He was hurt because his love became a joke because of the person whom he loved the most. That day Swayam decides to end everything and just concentrate on his life and studies.

Sharon on the other hand was feeling bad for denying her relation with Swayam. She goes to his house to apologize to him but he informs her that he no longer needs her in his life and that this relationship was over. Sharon was shocked to hear Swayam talk about breakup. Sharon apologize and plead to him but he asks her to leave his house and never come before him or talk to him. Sharon leaves Swayam's house devastated by the lose of her love.
Sharon spends the next couple of days crying over her lost love. She then decides to get back her love at any cost. She tries to win Swayam's heart by fulfilling his wishes. She goes for a makeover turning herself into an Indian girl as per Swayam's wish  but he ignores her completely. Sharon was hurt by his attitude but she continues her efforts.

After few days, trouble enters Swayam and Sharon's life in the form of Kriya Ghai, an ex student of their college and exchange student of New York. Kriya was Swayam's best friend and with her arrival he ignores Sharon completely. Sharon makes efforts to befriend Kriya but Swayam considers this as her tactics to come closer to him. He insults her for playing such cheap games. He also warns Kriya to stay away from Sharon as she is always planning and plotting for her personal benefits.

Swayam keeps insulting Sharon in his anger and frustration unaware of the fact that he was breaking her heart and self confidence every single day. Gradually Swayam's words start to effect Sharon drastically. She slowly stops talking to everyone including her friends. Swayam takes this as an act and ignores these changes in her.

Finally, their last year exams come to an end and Swayam decides to move to New York to manage his father's business and start his dance academy. He bid goodbye to all his friends except Sharon. A week after their exams, Swayam leaves for New York while all his friends start working in the dance academy set up by them with the help of New York dance academy.

Two Years Later:

Swayam was really excited to go back to Mumbai, back to his old friends. Mumbai had given him both best and worst memories of his life. He was happy that he was finally going to meet the best part of his life, his friends Rey, Kriya, Nilesh, Simmi, Vicky, Neha, Amar, Rinni, Bharat , Vishaka and of course her, Sharon Raiprakash the Diva. He was sure that she would still be throwing around attitude on everyone as usual. He could not wait to reach Mumbai and meet everyone.