Chapter 5 : Reliving memories

Everyone sat in the rehearsal hall still lost in the impact of Swayam and Sharon's love story

Everyone sat in the rehearsal hall still lost in the impact of Swayam and Sharon's love story. They were unable to understand how two people who loved each other so much always end up separated from each other.

Nilesh : Rey, how are we going to help Swayam?

Rey : We now know their entire story. We need to help Swayam recreate the situations where Swayam and Sharon had fought, fallen in love, had broke up etc. Any one of these situations would trigger Sharon's memory and she may remember everything.

Vicky : Hmm. But where do we start?

Swayam : My house.

Simmi : Why?

Swayam : Guys, in my room there is a special place called the Sharon corner. It is very special for me and Sharon because the corner has momentum of our special moments spend together.

Rey : And that corner is still there? Didn't you throw away all those things when you broke up with her?

Swayam : It's true that I broke up with her and I asked her to stay away from me but it does not mean that I stopped loving her. I never stopped loving her, not even when she pushed me away from her. Every single moment spend with her, every single thing associated with her is priceless for me. Then how will I destroy the corner that was the only reminder of our love.

At that moment, everyone understood that there is no one in this world who can love Sharon more than Swayam.

Rey goes and hugs his bestfriend after a long time while everyone looks at this reunion with tears in their eyes.

Rey : I am sorry Swayam. I am sorry for misunderstanding you. Sharon's condition just forced my mind to think that you don't care for her while my heart always said that you love her unconditionally.

Swayam : It's okay Rey. I can understand your feelings. If I was in your place I would have done the same thing.

Rey : Thank you for understanding me.

Kriya : Guys , now that we all are back together. Let's focus on mission Sharon.

Rey : Hmm.

Swayam : Kriya, you need to bring Sharon to my house tomorrow. We will somehow lead her to Sharon corner and see how she reacts.

Kriya : Okay.

Rey : If this plan triggers any reaction from Sharon, we will start working on recreating other situations.

Everyone : Done

Next day, outside Swayam's house :

Sharon : Kriya, why are we here? I want to go home.

Kriya : Sharon, do you want to meet your Swayam?

Sharon : Swayam, my Swayam. Where is my Swayam?