Chapter 6: Classroom memories

Picture Credit: To owner

Rey takes help from his dad and gets permission to enter the college premises after the college hours. He along with Kriya somehow manage to get Sharon to the college. 

Sharon enters the college and starts walking around aimlessly. Suddenly she hear music coming from somewhere nearby. She slowly moves in the direction of the music and reaches the rehearsal hall. She looks inside and finds some guys and girls dancing with each other. As she watch them perform, she slowly walks into the rehearsal hall and stands in the center of the hall. 

Everyone were watching Sharon enter the rehearsal hall but they pretended as if they did not see her. She stood there in between them with closed eyes as if she was thinking about something. Suddenly the song O Re Piya starts to play. 

Sharon still had her eyes closed but she was moving her hands and legs along with the music. Everyone moved to the sides while she stood in the center dancing her heart out. They were seeing her dance after such a long time. As she continued dancing, everyone looked at her mesmerized by her moves. She was performing a pivot when she loses her balance and starts to fall but she is held midair by a strong pair of arms holding her waist. She slowly opens her eyes to look at Swayam who was staring at her. They are lost in each other's eyes for few seconds after which Sharon tries to stand up. Swayam helps her to stand straight but she pushes him away and runs out of the rehearsal hall. Kriya goes behind her. 

Nilesh: Wow, she looked like poetry in motion as her body flew with the song. 

Vicky: Yes. It is so nice to see her dance after such a long time.

Swayam: There is a memory associated with this song. We performed our first duet on this song after our break up. Sharon was trying to mend our relation with this duet but I pushed her away from me. 

Rey: I think this song did remind her about that moment you spend together.

Swayam: I hope so.

Rey: Swayam, I think you need to go to the classroom now. I am sure Kriya would have brought her to the classroom by now.

Swayam: Hmm

Everyone: All the best Swayam

Swayam: Thank you guys.

Meanwhile Kriya had managed to get Sharon to their classroom.

Kriya: Sharon, please sit here and don't go anywhere until I come back. I will just come back with your ice cream.

Sharon nods her head and sits there on the bench waiting for Kriya to return.