Chapter 3 :The Sadistic teacher

A/N: ohayo minna i'm a lazy person so forgive me at my last update *bows90degrees* and i was thinking of whats going to happen next cause i don't write it in a paper cause its tiring or you could say i'm a lazy girl who isn't worthy writing but its boring doing nothing in my house so pls forgive me 😢

Tsuna: Ohayo author-san, readers-san i have a question *smile*.

You: what is it ?

Tsuna: author-san wants me to ask a question to you all, what do you want that will happen in the plane to traumatize my schoolmates pls comment thats all.

A/N: Ok readers pls comment and vote to my story cause i might make something crazy at their fieldtrip hope you like this chapter 😊, and i'll try my best to make my stories long.

~~~~~~~~~~sta... wait wait wait

Author: almost forgot reborn is adult at this story cause the curse is broken, i dont remember writing this to the previous chapters cause i didnt remember putting it or not fogive me if i already put it at the previous chapters so lets

~~~~~~~~~~~start~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday was like a dream for the students because they can't believe that they're going at italy for a classtrip to italy and they didn't understand why they felt shiver run down their spines, but they get ready for school thinking that they're lucky for reboryama-sensei is teaching them but little did they know that there teacher is thinking how he will tor-teach them.

Tsuna's pov

Were almost late cause i woke up pretty late from signing the 'HELL' of paperwork that caused by my two guardian and i can't sleep because reborn said i can't sleep until i finish the paperwork on my desk thats why i slept only for 4-3 hours and now me, hayato, and yamamoto are late and hayato is blaming yamamoto who is just laughing, when we got are at the front gate of our school, hibari-san already is waiting there.

"Omnivore why are you late ?"ask hibari with a serious tone"don't even ask cause its you and mukuro who cause me to be late" i said to him with a calm voice and a smile but leaking a bit of a killing intent.

Narrator's pov

Hibari didn't question but let them pass cause he don't want to see the omnivore's wrath, And let them run or hurry to their class.

When they got to their class their teacher or sensei is already teaching but stop cause the teacher know who are the late students and was shock so those the class are shock because they know that the prefect should do to the late students but these three have neither of injury or bruises that the prefect would cause, but the three students didn't care so had gone to their respective seats and do what they usually do sleep or looking or staring at the sky but if their going to be question they are always right even tsuna and when they're finish they proceed to do what they're doing before they were called or question.

~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~

And when italian lessons came up all mafiosos in class 2-B are awake and stop what ever they are doing and wait for reborn or reboyama sensei.( the mafiosos already know reborn is reboyama sensei)

They wait cause they don't want to be awake by the vongola wake up call or get reborns punishment later, cause they know how it hurts except for one person( well that one person always get punished when he always get some wrong answers and wrong doings, guess who) and they wait cause they want to see their classmates torture

Reborn's pov

When i came in i saw my dame-student awake and with a hidden smirk 'i think he wants to see me tor- i mean teach them, well... this will be a good show'i thought.