Chapter 4: 400 years at the past

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

<Place>

(Author speaking)

"SERIOUS/SCARY VOICE"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

A/N: Ohayo minna, i think i will use names at other animes cause i dont know the their names and i cant think of made up names 😄,and in this chapter its in the past so look forward for timetravel.

Tsuna: Ohayo minna pls comment at this chapter of what you think about it cause the author wants to know what you readers think to this chapter.😊

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*start*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

One day there's a mansion that is very peaceful, birds are singing (chirping), very quite that its nice to rela BOOGSHH
, Boommm Oh did i say peaceful and quit lets make it the opposite of both, peaceful became chaotic and hellish, and quite became loud and noisy.

Giotto's pov

I'm at my office signing my never ending worst enemy 'PAPERWORKS' and none of my guardians helping me, and now i heard a loud crash at the mansion so i got up to quickly see whats happening 'i don't think an enemy are ambushing us cause they have to go through Alaude's security except...' i thought as i stop walking to a door where i heard a loud crash as i release my killing intent or dark aura as i come inside.

Third persons pov .

When giotto got inside he saw his two guardians frozen at their spot cause of his killing intent he's releasing and he can see the whole room is a disaster and now giotto's killing intent grew and the other guardians check what happened but what greet them is their boss releasing a killing intent and a destroyed room.

"WHAT. ARE. YOU. TWO. DOING." Ask giotto to his destractive guardian.

And his cloud and the mist guardian are now sweating bullets"n-nothing g-giotto(A/N: i dont know what the guardians call primo so i just choose hope its okay)"both alaude and daemon said stuttering cause they're afraid of giotto's dark aura.

"IS THAT SO.... THEN WHY IS THIS ROOM A DISASTER" ask giotto in a sweet or clam voice but with a scary tone,(A/N: umm.. readers you decide what it calls cause i'm not good at describing) while he walk to the duo who is stepping away at the angry giotto, while wearing his gloves.(A/N: i dont think alaude and daemon will shake in fear cause of they're pride)

And when the duo had lean over a wall they're looking everywhere so they can escape but they cant and they look at giotto who is getting closer to them and he is at HDWM already and the punishment begin while the other guardians just continue what ever they did before.

-*-*-*timeskip-after-the-punishment*-*-*-

"Now thats done i'll continue signing devils (paperworks) "said giotto happy at what he had done to his destractive guardians as he walk out of the room and go to his office as he continue signing his worst enemy.

And leaving a beat up cloud guardian and and mist guardian.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While giotto is signing so many paperworks, Knuckle heals Alaude and Daemons bruises, G. was forced to help Giotto signing paperwork, Asari is playing his flute, and Lampo is sleeping.

Now someone came to the vongola mansion and, its the Shimon primo.

Cozart came to visit his bestfriend (A/N:are giotto and cozart bestfriends or friend cause i dont remember) Giotto and he bought his bestfriends favorite cake so they can eat and chat.