CHRISTMAS WITHOUT YOU

By: @Lyen523

For: @BeeBraver

Prompt: "It was just a petty fight that got out of hand "

****

DEC 20 2017

"It was just a petty fight that got out of hand "

That how Maine explained what happened to her friend Belle who came over to comfort her . She was crying and complaining to her friend how Alden wont answer her calls right after he walked out on her few days ago .

" Di ko talaga ma gets bakit selos na selos sya dun sa aso"

" Bes baka naman mas binibigyan mo ng atensyon yung aso nya kaysa sa kanya ".

" Belle alam mo naman na dog lover ako diba at alam nya din yon ".

" Oo nga andun na tayo pero minsan kasi baka di mo napapansin mas malambing ka pa sa aso kaysa sa kanya ".

" Nakakainis lang eh ".

" Paano ba yan Bes malapit na ang Pasko , matitiis mo ba na nagtatampo ang Bf mo ".

After hearing what Belle said , Maine realized something . She realized that without Alden it's not gonna be Christmas at all . She started to looked back on the things that triggered their fight and why her bf walked out 3 days prior .

Maine remembered it was a week ago , Dec 13 to be exact when she came over to Nuvali to spend the weekend with Alden and his family . She already have a copy of the house keys that is why she doesn't need to wait for her bf to get off work to go to his house . Maine was very excited especially because she will get to play with the family dog , Globie . The dog reminds her of her childhood pet that passed away that is why she likes the dog so much . She has been a dog lover ever since but her brother Dean was allergic to dogs the reason they cant have it in their house .

Maine recalled when Alden came home and saw her playing with Globie at the backyard . She didn't noticed that he was there for a while already watching her . Busy playing with the dog she got startled when Alden spoke .

" Love andyan ka na pala "

" Kanina pa actually "

" Bakit di mo ako nilapitan "

" Mukha kasing nag eenjoy ka sa ginagawa mo "

" Ang cute cute kasi ni Globie eh ".

" Eh ako ba cute din ?"

" Oo naman pero mas cute si Globie "

That weekend Maine's attention was split in half . Instead of spending more time with Alden because he barely gets a day off she played with the dog most of the time . She thought it was just ok for him since its his dog until he asked her if she was there to spend time with him or with the dog , until .

" Pumunta ka ba dito para makasama ako o makipaglaro kay Globie".

" Ano ka ba naman , para kang bata".

" Paano naman mas binibigyan mo ng pansin yang aso kaysa sa akin ".

" Diba kaya nga andito ako "

" Andito ka nga pero iba naman ang iniintindi mo ".

" Bakit ka ba ganyan ?Aso lang ito pinagseselosan mo ."

" Ang tagal tagal ko itong hinintay ang makasama ka ng matagal tapos ganito lang mangyayari ".

After saying that , Alden walked out of the room and out of the house . Maine tried to stop him but it was too late he already left and she didn't know where he went . When she tried to call him the phone was of until she went home that day she didn't see Alden .