Chapter 1

BEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!! "wake Up!!!!!!!!"

"What?!?!? IN THE WORLD ELENA IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!", I said to my annoying Older sister. ITs 1 am what does she want from me now.

"Just come down stairs so we can show you something!!" she said. I got up and slipped on my fuzzy socks. I tied my long black hair into a lose bun and went downstairs ready to kill someone. As soon as I got there I couldn't believe my eyes.....

THEY GOT ME A PUPPY and it had keys around its neck? Mom and Elena tackled me as soon as I ran to the puppy and kept screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY in my ear. I loved them soo much so I hugged them back. As soon as I let them go I grabbed the puppy and decided to name her Armora.

"OKAAYYY ENOUGH WITH THE PUPPY LOOK AT THE KEYS!!" screamed Brian, Elena's mate and yeesh for the future Alpha he seemed really girly. I shooed him off and looked at the keys. THE FUDGGEEEEEE FRIKIN PORSCHE KEYS!!!!!!! Before I could say anything Aaron the future Beta and my best friend grabbed me and said "Happy birthday just a little something from me and Claire"(his mate).

I hugged both of them and hollered for everyone to get into a group hug.I loved everyone here but there was someone missing and it was my dad.

My dad died 2 years ago in an attack from rogues. After that attack my mom took his position as Gamma and the Alpha decided to make everyone train harder.

Eventually our pack got stronger and is now one of the most feared packs. But I know he was wishing me as much as everyone else in the room and I missed him. We were beyond close and he always told me I was different and will soon realize it, but I have not till date.After some cake and stories everyone decided to go to bed.

I walked up to my room and could not sleep. it was 3 am and I was finally 18 but I was still mateless. My sister Elena is mated to our future alpha but everyone saw that coming.

She was perfect with Light Brown hair up till her hips and perfect green eyes her complexion mirrored my moms which was a light tan. She was about 5"8 and was a year older and complimented Brians scruffy blonde hair and 6'4 structure.

Aaron on the other hand was my boy friend until he found Claire. In the beginning I was envious. First of she is human and second because everyone thought Aaron and I would be mates but when Claire came along it changed everything.

After she told us her story about her step-brother abusing her and how she ran away from all the abuse and foster homes, I softened up to her and now she's my best friend, we are practically inseparable.

Being future Gamma has its perks too, you know. Best friends with the future Alpha and Beta and everyone in the packs knows not to mess with me unless they want to die. I loved my pack and the Alphas and Betas always had a soft corner for us ever since my dad died. But they respected my mom for being a strong woman and taking on the responsibility instead of going into drugs and other stuff.

Life was good but something was still missing. I still felt a little empty