Chapter 9

Lenna has been preganant for 7 months and Terrance is an amazing dad trying to help her when ever she needs it. I help her around the houe but she is insane. Her hormones are haywire. The doctors say its caues her baby is powerful, but why would he not be he is a beta's child. and not just any beta. 

"Luna, you do not understand the Beta's child is more powerful than an oridanary Beta. It is very unique, and Lenna you are very lucky. You are going to have one heck of a fighter. Luna can I talk to you privately?"

"Of course, Lenna can you please excuse us?"

"Yea sure", said Lenna as she left Arden's room."

"Luna that baby inside Lenna has a different aura. It is very strong, it is as strong as you and Knight."

"Well, that is great we are going to have one heck of a Beta!"

"HA Ha.. Yes Luna just thought you should know".

"Thank You Arden." And with that I left to go do some paperwork to see if the pack was running smoothly.

I entered our office which I got to enter after a lot of black mailling.

(Flash Back)

"Knight IF I AM YOUR EQUAL YOU WILL LET ME GO INTO THE OFFICE!"

"No Al I do not want you to get worried about anything"

"You think I a fragile? Well if I am so fragile than  guess who is not getting lucky ever?"

"AWW babe cmon you can't do that to me!"

"WATCH ME!!!!"

"OK fine you get as much as acess to everything as I do happy?!"

"Yes hehehe"

(End if flashback)

I looked through the scattered papers and saw nothing fun just bills that have been paid off and landscaping for new hotels and restaraunts on our land. We owned everything being the Alpha's and everything. I looked through more papers and saw nothing important and decided to pay the other left over bills.

After doing the paperwork I heard a loud scream which definately startled my wolf. I quickly ran outside to check if everyone was ok and  to my surprise everyone was.

I was about to mindlink Knight when his Black wolf came out of the trees followed by Terrance's wolf and Nate's and a few other wolves. But on Knight's back was a girl who was covered in blood followed by other crying girls. This must be the coven of witches. I quickly ran over.

He was always saving damsels in distress but I made sure i was not one of them.

Knight and the others shifted into their human forms and put on the shorts thrown to them.

One of the witches spoke with sobs. "The vampires, they are back they killed her to show us that this would be the result, for helping you".

"If this is their threat than Your coven can stay with us and live here until we figure out what to do".

I could not take the stench of blood and sprinted into the woods, my wolf quickly taking over. She ran and ran until we reached the waterfall and I sat by the water thinking about a plan. All I wanted to do was rip one of their heads off.

I suddenly felt danger all around Diana was on attack mode.

Snap, I turned around quickly to find 3 vampires 2 male and one female  all barring their teeth at me.

"Well looky here lil she-wolf all alone aww look shes a white wolf how rare,  it would be a gift to bring her back to the master would it not?", said the girl.

"That fithy mutt is just growling at us how cute lets show her a lesson", the guy who looked like he was on steroids said.

What they did not know is that I am an Alpha and I hate disrespect!

that was the last thing I remember before I saw red.

Knight's POV

It has been 3 hours since she left for a run and I knew to give her space. I suddenly felt a surge of anger which faded with in seconds and then she emerged from the woods in her beautiful white wolf which was covered in blood none of which were hers but belonged to the 3 vampires hanging from her mouth.

 WHat she killed them and ripped them limb from limb. She quickly turned back into her human form and wore the shirt I handed to her.

"This is our threat to them"

"Al you just killed all of them by yourself, You could have hurt your self or the baby"

"We are fine, Nate I want these bodies delivered to the cliff with a threat. Those vampires should know who they are messing with" she said.

She is getting more protective of the people and I cant help but Love her even more. 

Aaliyah's POV

And with that I went inside to find Lenna making Tea for the witches.Until she screamed.

Terrance and Knight came running in.

"It's the baby Terr", said Lenna.

OMG shes having the kid now but it is due in months what even.

She was immediately rushed into the Hospital and we waited for hours.

So I decided to look around the hospital plus my mind was running like crazy with the thought of vampires attacking and the baby on its way. Everything was too overwhelming so I stood there quietly sobbing until a pair of arms snaked its way around my waist and pulled me into the closest room.

I instantly knew who it was and cried into his safe warm chest. we stood like that for minutes

"Look at me Al we are going to get through this I mean look at you. You killed 3 vampires , You are a True Alpha and when you command people to do things like that your really hot."

I could not help but laugh at his little comments and kissed him. "I love you"

"I love you too", he said smiling .

"IT'S A BOY WE HAVE A BOY" Terrance ran in screaming super happy.

Knight and I ran to Lenna's room and saw her holding the little boy he was soo cute with his dark brown hair and brown eyes but held so much power around him.

I flinched a little when I touched him but felt something more when I touched him I could not really word the feeling but I knew he would be a very powerful man.

"His name is Caelan" she said with a smile.

Knight looked at the little boy longingly. he always hinted towards having a child but never pressured me into the complete mating thing. I loved him for that. 

But maybe we should have a kid