Chapter 6

Wow this was weird true Alphas us um ok sure.. I dont know about me but Knight sure seems like one.

We started to quickly move to her room. Arden's room was covered in purple and red it smelled like herbs and it's walls were covered with different kinds of symbols and signs.

"Well here is a book more about the sign it only ever happens once in a blue moon, if I were you I would imediately link the Luna to our pack and then you know.." Said Arden.

"Ok join her and what?"

"You know..", Arden said

"I don't know arden just spill"

Understanding what she said I look at knight to see he is still completely OBLIVIOUS!

"We have to mate dummy"

Glaring at me he quickly understood and looked away from me.

I am not ready what if I am not good as a Luna or Mate we just met this could cause so many problems.

Looking between the both of us arden left the room and I walked over to Knight.

"Look Aaliyah I know you do not want to do this at all and You know what im nervous too but we have to for our pac-- "I will do it" I quickly replied

"I will officialy become part of your pack but the mating thing will take some time.."

As if I told him I told him he won a million dollars his smile grew and he picked me up and twirlled me round.

" ok Luna"

6 hours later----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was dolled up in a white gown without shoes my hair was left in curls above my shoulders. As I walked on to the wooden slab I saw Knight with his all white button up and slacks he looked beautiful either way.

As I walked on to the stage everyone looked in awe and curiosity the tatto was slightly shown through our outfits but it did not matter to any one because no one could see it besides us.

"Tonight we are gathered to join our Luna to the pack to bring more unity and power to our pack." Knight grabbed a knife and slit his hand and let it bleed out on the slab. Than he grabbed my hand and did the same it pained him to cut me but it had to be done.

After the blood was spilt he said a few ancient words and then i felt a surge of power through me and light flowed through me and Knight everyone looked mesmerized and fell to their knees out of respect. When the light left Everyone looked up in awe while Knight and I looked at each other confused.

After some music and food and more dancing I was finally ready to go to bed but there were presents left.

Brian and Elena came to say their good byes while mom could not say bye to me because of her gamma duties something I should of been doing.
Kind of feeling guilty I told Brian.

"Al do not worry we found a suitable substitute it is Michellian." I smiled knowing michellian he was one of the strongest warriors and is a perfect fit for the position.

I finally thanked everyone and left to Knight's room or should I say our room.

I was finally connected to everyone in the pack and had to put my walls up. Pack life taught me to block my thoughts because some PEOPLE CAN READ MY Mind like BRIAN When I thought Knight was attractive. That is why he knew we were mates.

I quietly walked to my new room which was Knights room. I walked in to be met with my beautiful Knight.

"Do you like my room?"

I love it I replied and he grabbed me and we kissed... our first kiss as Alpha and Luna. it was filled with so much love I hoped it would never end. And then we quietly slipped into bed sleeping with his arms around me.

Around 3 am i could not sleep like that. With his arm around me I ended up flipping on to my stomach and throwing my hand around his waist smiling into his back.
And we slept like that for a LOOONG TIME.