Chapter 8

Its been a month since Terrance moved in and Lenna is already pregnant

The part that sucks is Knight. His wolf is on overdrive with the pack and his Beta going MIA most of the time but the thing that scares me is the amount of supernatural encounters the pack has been getting.

The pack has been training day and night even children are being trained except me. Also a human girl has become a mate of one of our strongest warriors Nate.

Her name is Irene and she is such a sweet heart transitioning from the whole supernatural thing. And my former pack has become our strongest ally.

But today is the day I open the box my dad gave my mom before he died the one with my name on it. I wanted to open it but I was too scared to for some odd reason so Irene tried to open it but it would not work.

So I asked Lenna to because she is stronger being a wolf and everything but she could not either. I was getting frustrated and opened the box with my own hands.

It was like any other box it opened instantly. glaring at the girls I examined the box it was filled with diaries and a locket also an unused diary and a little note.

for my special little girl

I opened the journal that had been worn out and started reading 

Irene and Lenna quietly walked out with sheepish smiles.

Page 1:

Hello baby girl this is your father. If you have this it probably means I am dead and I want you to know I loved you, your mother and sister SOOO much I wish I was there. I am pretty sure you have found your mate but what is probably the biggest surprise is the True Alphas thing.

Well it all started from the beginning of our Kind.

A man and woman were in love both were  witches They were seperated by vampires both isolated in forests because of a legend that would one day come true.

The legend said that the witches would create beings who would destroy the vampire race, but only if they were together. Fortunately the witches could still use their powers so the female witch created a woman so beautiful and smart  she was also a shapeshifter. She would turn into a beautiful wolf when she wanted to only to protect those who could not protect themselves. And she sent her to the male witch.

The vampires never saw her as anything other than a beautiful woman. As she got to the male witch he had created a similar creation only a male. He was twice the size of a powerful vampire and 100 times stronger. He was a very attractive being as well his wolf similar to hers but more ferocious. Both created to kill the blood sucking race.

True Alphas.

On their mission they fell in love (creation of mates) which kept them together and helped create a pack and family having 7 sons.

Their creators unfortanetly died when the vampires heard the news of such creations.

To fulfill their destiny the wolves set out and killed all the vampires but their are rumours that some still exist to take revenge on the wolves that killed their leader Demetri.

The wolves eventually died of old age leaving their sons to protect the unprotected, they each created their own packs.

But over the years some packs have gone corrupted and when ever that happens the True Alphas are reborn. The witches may not always be good but the story goes on to say that the Moon goddess casted the witches to create us , and to  keep this tradition to restore balance.

So my dear you and your mate were born to keep the balance.

And yes your mother knows because a special wolf told us about the legend. But the Power of you 2 also attracts other supernatural beings either to help or harm.

I need you to be strong because I have raised a fighter and Your True Luna will show. And be especially careful if you have a child, it will be your weakness. I love you so much baby girl.

Love,

Your daddy

With Power comes Responsibility

I flipped through more pages to find nothing but blank white sheets. So the entire race was dependent on me, my mate and my unborn child.

Great!

 I thought this through. I looked at the locket which was also left in the box on the other side it had Contego engraved into it. the front had wolfs head on it. ALL of which was molded in gold, and inside laid 7 beautiful stones filling the inside of the wolf.

It was beautiful and too much for me at the time. I put everything away under my bed and before I knew it, it was dinner and Knight came up with dinner.

"Hello my worried little angel"

"Hi, Knight"

"There is something wrong, Aaliyah"

"We have seen a Banshee and a Siren along our borders also a coven of witches want to talk to you, they are not normal witches Al They are the mardurine Coven. The Coven who created our kind".

"Knight here," I handed him the box and his eyes started to scan each page trying to retain the information. His face showed no emotion but I knew he was shocked surprised but not a hint of nervousness crossed his mind.

"Vampires we can handle a few"

"Ha Ha Ha.. Hopefully"

" Well Legend says we will survive this so we will ok?"

"You know you are a True Alpha?"

"Course I do, knight and so are you"

"Then with  power comes responsibility lets fulfill ours"

I loved him he was my rock the one I was destined to be with and I understood that soo much at this one point I grabed the locket and placed it inside the box and hid in the secret compartment of the wall.

I Engraved cum potentia venit in officium 

on the outisde and left