Tour Life With BVB

Authors note: Okay so, I dont know how this is going, but i am gonna carry on for the sake of it, and only because my awesome friend on twitter asked to read this. I am most likely gonna shut up now so...

You must have drifted off to sleep, because you slowly woke up to someone violently poking you in the arm. "Piss off, i am sleeping!" "Olivia, wakey wakey!" You open one eye to see Andy dangerously close to your face, and it took you all your will power to not kiss him, or drag him into the bunk. "What time is it?" "Like 4 in the afternoon, you out slept Mr sleepy head himself, who is eating crackers." "Why the fuck is he eating crackers?" "I dont know, he also thinks he is jesus, and has been yelling it at innocent drivers for an hour now out of the window." "Remind me why we are friends with him?" "I dont know myself, but he is awesome." "Agreed." "ANd i also need some sanity around here. Jinxx, Jake, Ashley and Zoe are watching romance movies in the back lounge cause that is all that is on tv, and its the 5th one today, and if i watch one more im going to jump out of the bus and run the rest of the way." "I would quite happily join you." He grinned, chuckling slightly. "257 miles, you up for it?" "Sure, why not, but if jesus decides to come to i will kill him." Andy let out a laugh, throwing his head back slightly. Dont stare Olivia! You thought to yourself, interesting yourself with getting out of bed, and almost kicking Andy in the nuts. "Oooops sorry Andy!" "Its ok, my manhood is unharmed, thank god." This time, it was you who laughed, though it was more of a giggle. You did some funky ninja moves past him out of the bunk so you were standing beside him in your superman pajamas. "Batman is better!" "Andy we had this argument last night!" "I dont care, batman is better!" "For fucks sake Andy, I like the pajamas! I have nothing against batman!" "You said that last night." "I will continue saying it!" "Oh god darn you Mr Biersack, i will slap you silly one day!" "Haha I think not!" "I think yes!" "NO!" "Ok ok, you win, gosh, batman is the best lalalalala im going to get food and lounge around...you coming?" "Sure." Andy followed you into the kitchen where you grabbed a can of coke and a cupcake before heading into the back lounge. The four donuts you called your best mates were sitting in a row staring intently at the screen...well three of them had. Jake was fast asleep on Jinxx's shoulder, much to Jinxx's displeasure, and Ashley and Zoe were cuddled up to each other. You rolled your eyes, flopping onto the sofa a little way down from them, Andy sitting beside you. "Can i have some cupcake please?" "Sure, only a little bit." A little bit ended up being a quarter of the cupcake, not that you cared, and nor did Andy notice.