Tour Life With BVB

Author's Note: OMG IM SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE THREE MONTHS OR SOMETHING! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY RECENTLY AND IT KINDA SLIPPED THAT I NEEDED TO UPDATE! IM SO SORRY! 

It took a bit of effort to get Andy into the bunk with you, close the curtain, and get under the duvet and comfortable when he is wrapped around you like a baby monkey. Once you had gotten comfy, you closed your eyes, ready to sleep, but just as you were drifting off, he started wriggling around, getting comfy himself. You lay there while he tossed and turned in your arms a bit before snuggling into you, pulling you into him. He was letting out cute little muffled snores, and his breath was really warm against your neck. You were shedding so many emotions. Your heart was doing cartwheels, fireworks were exploding everywhere, shivers were running up and down your spine. You rolled your eyes, letting out a sigh before falling asleep beside your best friend, who doubled as your crush. It must of been about three in the morning, and you were woken up to the sound of talking beside you. You rolled over to see Andy lying on his back, talking in his sleep. "I am batman, come to save you from this evil monster!" You giggled, rolling your eyes. "Have no fear my lady, i will save you!" "Andy!?" You hissed, gently shaking his shoulder. "I do not know of an Andy, i am batman!" You giggled again, lying back down beside him...This was going to be a long night...

"Olivia...Olivia!?" You groaned, not liking to be awoken early in the morning. But your mood changed when you saw a shirtless andy beside you. "Oh hey Andy." "Hey, why am i in your bunk?" "Well you kind of fell asleep in the hug we had last night and none of the lads could drag you into your bunk so they threw you in mine." "Oh right, i see, night." With that he fell back asleep. You couldnt believe it at all. You raised your eyebrows at his sleeping figure and went back to sleep. 

You never seemed to go properly back to sleep, otherwide you wouldnt of felt Andy's body wrap around yours, his bare chest pressed against your back, his legs entwining with yours, one arm draping itself across your waist. His chin rested on your shoulder, his warm breath still being fanned onto your skin. This is how you wanted it to be every night, just you and Andy, no one else.