First Meeting

Alec P.O.V
I was playing on the playground when I saw this boy looking at me.I started feel weird they way he was looking at me.He was smiling and staring me up and down and plus he had on makeup and glitter.Why is he wearing that stuff it is for girls not boys.Now he is walking over here what should I do run or stay.I guess I will stay.
Magnus P.O.V
I was playing at the playground when I saw this boy.He was wearing black jean and black shirt but he got some gorgeous brown eyes.Why is he looking at me with a disgusting face.Well it might be my makeup,glitter, and my fashionable clothes.Maybe I should just go over and say hello.Here go nothing maybe he will not run from me.
Alec P.O.V
"Hello what is your name?" he asked.
"Hello Alec Lightwood. What is your name?" I said.
"Magnus Bane nice to me you Alec" and he put his hand out for me to shake.I took his hand and shake it.
"So Alec would you like to play with me?" he asked. "Sure" I replied.
"So Magnus how old are you?" I asked."8 what about you Alec?" he asked."I am 8 to" I replied. "Magnus I got something to ask you" I asked."Sure ask me anything" he replied."Why are you wearing makeup and glitter that is for girl" I said."Well for starts it is for everybody but I just like to wear it" he replied."O ok" I replied.We was playing on the playground when I hear my mom call my name."Magnus that is my mom calling me I should go.Do you want to be friends?" I asked."Sure Alec we can be best friends" he replied. "Ok" I replied.Then we hug each other and I ran to my mom." Hi mom" I said."Well hello son did you have fun with your new friend?" she asked."Yes mom his name is Magnus Bane and we are best friends" I replied."Best friends huh" she replied."Yes mom best friends" I replied.
I hope Magnus and I will stay friends because I don't have a lot of friends.
Magnus P.O.V
Magnus come on I hear my mom."Coming mom" I said."Who was that you was playing with" she asked."Alec Lightwood" I replied."He seen like a nice boy" she replied."Yes he is and we are best friends now" I replied."Best friends huh" she replied."Yes mom best friends" I replied.I hope Alec and I will be friends forever.He is so easy to talk to and plus I like playing with him.

Arthur's note:
I hope you like it so far.Leave comments and tell me what you think.The next chapter will be where they are in high school but I wanted to tell their first meeting each other.