First Period

Magnus P.O.V.
  Boy I am good at picking out Alec clothes.I pick out dark blue button up shirt that he left unbutton but had a white muscle tank top that was tight and show his abs, then dark skinny jeans that was tight and show his fine butt, then he wearing his black boots.He turn red when I was looking him up and down which who would not look at that.I have like Alec seen we have been friends but I knew that would not happen because he was not gay or bi like me and to we are best friend.I did not want to tell him how I feel because I did not want to lose him as a friend.So through the years I have dated people and I am with Camila right now but she is getting on my last nervous.She is always fussing at me about something.Anyways I got my schedule from the office now I am making my way to first period which I hope Alec is in.I opening that door and there he was in the back of the classroom staring at me with them beautiful brown eyes.He waved his hand for me to take they seat next to him.I made my way to the back of the classroom."Hello Alexander" I said."Hello Magnus I am so happy we have this class together" he replied."Me to because I suck at Math." I laughed saying."Magnus you can not be that bad at Math" he replied.I sit down and then teacher walk in."Hello class my name is Mrs.Fairchild let's get started" she said.I was not paying her no attention I was looking at Alec which he was biting on the eraser of his pencil."What are you looking at?" he asked."You are looking good in the clothes I pick out for you" I replied."Oh shut up Magnus" he replied blushing."Why are you blushing Alexander?" I said teasing him."I was not blushing" he replied."Boys pay attention" Mrs.Fairchild said."Yes ma'am" we both replied.Was Alec blushing with what I said.Magnus stop thinking like that y'all are friends.The class ended and we started getting up to go to the next class.We made our way until the hallway then I heard Lydia stupid voice.She came running let a crazy person."I have miss you Alec" she said.Then she kiss him but he pulled back."Lydia I told you not to kiss me at school I do not want to get detention" he said."Whatever Alec you don't like to kiss me anyways" she said walking off.Why does Alec not like to kiss her maybe he is gay.Stop it Magnus Bane he is straight not gay."Well I will see you at lunch Alec" I said."Ok Magnus I will be at the tree waiting for you" he replied.I am so in love with Alec but I can not tell him that.Well off to second period and I can't wait for lunch now so I can see Alec again.

Arthur's note:
What will happen at lunch find out in the next chapter.