Idrk what to call this ?

snapchats between Jack Johnson and Lia

jackj : Lia, he's been like this since you guys broke up

jackj : Lia, he's been like this since you guys broke up. please take him back
Lia: no. He broke up with me for hoeison (Madison) it was his choice
Jack: please
Lia:I can't. I'm sorry
Jack:Lia you can't leave him like this.
Lia: I'll think about it. god damn
Jack: thanks bff
Lia:ya whatever bff💘

______
Lia's POV
(Woah a POV)

Honestly , I wanted jack back more than ever. He's my rock. He is the one who motivates me and makes me smile everyday. I think I might take him back. But I don't want to be hurt again.

I kept unlocking my phone and going to jacks contact and almost pressing the call button , but I didn't know my decision 100%.

It took me about 45 more minutes to be about 89% sure. I walked to the top of my steps and stayed there.  
I opened my phone one more time , took a deep breath and when I was just about to click call , I felt a huge push and two hands on my back. I looked back and saw Madison. Before I could catch myself, I tumbled down the stairs like a tumbleweed , just way way way more painful.

I tried to get up , but I couldn't bring myself to. I brought my hand up and touched my throbbing head and felt a liquid all over and realized it was blood. The last person I saw was the disgusting ass bitch Madison , but after all I heard were sirens. sirens. sirens making my head pound like someone was punching my head.

All I wanted was jack. I needed him more than ever. That's all I was thinking about before I fell completely unconscious. I got to the hospital and woke up a couple hours later and saw two familiar faces. jack and jack.

I faintly smiled at them and they smiled back. I looked down at my hands and saw that Gilinsky was holding my hand. I looked back up at him with a confused look.

"squeeze my hand" I said

I felt a strong worry pour over me. I couldn't feel anything in my hand. My arm is paralyzed.

"I-I-I can't feel my arm" I felt tears take over me.

"Nurse!"

I heard Johnson yell out the door. A nurse came in and Gilinsky said ,

"She can't feel anything in her left arm."

"Okay honey, I'm gonna need you to try to move your arm for me as best as you can."

I kept trying. And trying. And trying , until I just lost it. I broke down crying saying things along the lines of ,

"I can't do it! My arm is ruined! I'll never be normal again!"

I wanted Jack. Jack made me feel safe. I looked at Jack and gave him a look that signaled for him to come to me. He came over and just hugged me for a long time.

A few months later

Gilinsky and Johnson have been on tour and I missed them so much. I have been having physical therapy on my arm for a while now and it sucks. I hate it. I just wanted G and J.

I was laying in bed talking to Gilinsky on FaceTime and he was in the car so I asked,

"Where are you going babe?"

"Uhhh, hold on."

I waited for about 2 minutes before he started talking again.

"can you go outside for a second?"

"ugh you know I'm too lazy for that shit"

"honestly , current mood but please"

"Why am I doing this again?" I said as I started getting up.

"Because we mailed you something."

"Whatever you say Gilinsky"

I walked outside and I almost fell to the ground. well maybe I did. or didn't. you never know. :)

________
First cliffhanger bitchacoes :))