chapter 38

Lias POV

I saw the worst person I could ever see. It was Madison. She walked up with something in her hand that I couldn't really make out until she hit me with it.

It was a Mexican flipflop. Then she beat me. With the flipflop. I fell to the floor and I woke up next to jack in a chair. I didn't know what happened.

I went over to jack and saw him. He was asleep and his vitals were normal. My lips spread open and slowly said ,

"I love you Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. You are my life. I know you probably can't hear me , but I hope you wake up soon and we can be together again. I love you."

Jacks POV

"...I know you probably can't hear me , but I hope you wake up soon so we can be together again. I love you."

I heard every word she said. I wanted to just jump up and kiss her soft lips and hug her and never let go.

My eyes felt heavy and I hurt everywhere. I felt a sudden sharp sting in my leg and I instantly shot up and screamed.

Lia ran in the room and she saw me than hugged me. I felt different. Not the same. I felt worse than before.

The doctors came in the room and said they were going to give me X-ray. When I got to the room , it felt like I was being buried alive. I was so scared. I wanted lia. But I just thought of her and instantly calmed down.

After my x-ray , I got the worst news ever. I couldn't tell lia. She would be devistated. I broke down right there.

_________
ah I'm sorry this isn't a good chapter , I'm just really stressed n' shit , but I'll be back and betta than eva' soon :)