Idk pt.2

Gilinsky POV

my heart was racing. what if she didn't want to see us? would she still want to date me if I came back? While all those questions going through my head , my phone rings.
"butthead🌎💘"

I read on the screen. I instantly smile and answer the phone. we talked for at least an hour until we got to her street where her house is. She didn't know we were going to surprise her and I was excited and nervous.

"can you go outside for a minute?"

I say.

"ugh you know I'm too lazy for that shit."

she is so cute when she says little shit like that.

I begged her until she came outside. I saw her front door swing open and then I slowly creeped up behind her so I could scare her. We parked the car down the street so she didn't know we were there.

I got up behind her and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. She turned around and her face lit up when she saw me. Lia instantly jumped up and hugged me for a long ass time. I loved every second of it.

She looked up at me and said ,

"I love you."

I smiled so big and said I loved her with all my heart. I knew I wasn't lying. I really did love her. I fall back in love with her every time I see her.

She stood on her tippy toes because I'm taller than her , and kissed me. We were kissing for about a minute and Jack said

"AHHMMM , EXQUESE ME IM STILL HERE."

Lia laughed and ran over to Jack. I didn't mind them hugging and saying I love you because they have been best friends since birth and I'm used to it because I know she loves me , and loves Johnson as a friend.

We all went inside and talked and then we all went on the couch , cuddled and watched a movie.

Johnsons pov

I missed lia a lot. I was really glad I saw her again. But it's hard for me to see Lia and Gilinsky together because I have feelings for Lia. I always have. I was going to tell her , but then G came along and did it first. I was happy for them. I really am. I just , want to be with her. But I know I'll never have her.

G got up to go to the bathroom and Lia noticed I was upset so she said ,

"Johnson , are you okay?"

I just shrugged.

"What happened? Please tell me j."

She said a little concerned.

"Well , I don't know. It's just that I really l-"

I was cut off by Jack coming back in the room. God damnit G. I just watched them be all lovey all night and I was sick of it.

"Hey guys , I'm gonna go home. uh , jack are you staying here?"

I said. They both said I guess so and I left in tears. I wanted to be with Lia. Real bad. But I can't have her. I need to find a way to stop liking her. Fast. I'm gonna fuck up our relationship if I don't.

(Instagram)

lia.grey , madisonbeer and 847,384 others liked this photo
jackj: I want you🙁

Jackjjjj:do you want me? bc I'm free dude.
madisonbeer: he definitely wants me. I'll come over👅👅
jackj:ew gtfo @madisonbeer
lia.grey:are you okay j?
jackj: ... @lia.grey
lia.grey: that doesn't help
lia.grey: please Johnson.
lia.grey: answer my texts jj
lia.grey: it's been a week since we talked. please answer me
lia.grey : Johnson!!!

__________
idk honestly.