3 days ago

"Markimooo" donghyuck said and attacked the said boy with a tight and warm beae hug.

"Donghyuck i can't breathe" said mark but wrapped his hands around donghyuck anyway. If it was from donghyuck he didn't mind suffocating.

"Oh shit sorry" said donghyuck, breaking the hug "i just go so excited. I missed you, you know"

There were times he wanted to hide donghyuck's beautiful smile from the whole world but right now was one of those moments that he just wanted to kiss it. But he didn't. God knows what would happen it he did. They were bestfriends. And bestfriends don't kiss. Right ?

So mark just gave him one of his "fake but can trick others to think he is happy" smiles. Of course donghyuck knew his smile was fake but he didn't force mark to be real. He never forced mark to anything. And mark was thankful to him for that.

"I missed you too"

Mark could swear donghyuck's smile got even brighter when he heard mark's voice.

Donghyuck pulled mark close and put his arm around his shoulders.

"Let's go before mrs.kim roast the shit out of us"

Donghyuck was holding him too warmly, too gently, too lovingly like he was porcelain and he didn't want to break him. Mark wanted to tell him it's okay. That he didn't have to be that gentle to him. But he didn't. He just let donghyuck do whatever he wanted.

"Oh my fucking ice cream am i seeing mark lee here or am i hallucinating ?"

"Shut up na jaemin" said mark but he was smiling playfuly

"Oh yeah my fave mark is back at the game!"

"How many mark you know jaemin ?" Asked donghyun, rolling his eyes

"You are underestimating me lee donghyuck" said jaemin then laughed "but yeah mark is the only and fave mark i know"

"Don't hit on my friend in front of me bae" jeno said and backhugged jaemin

"Like i would leave your handsome ass alone" said jaemin and turned back,hugging jeno on the neck. Jeno took the hint and kissed jaemin.

"My innocent eyes" jisung said and covered his eyes with his hands

Chenle let out a dolphin laughter at jisung's childishness. Renjun joined him laughing.

For a moment mark felt like everything turned back being normal. He felt like he was feeling good again. He laughed with his friends and even made jokes about how jaeno was making jisung's innocent eyes dirty. But then the moment passed again. Oh so quickly. Others kept joking and laughing but he once again felt like he was off topic. Everything wasn't turned back to being normal. He knew. He wasn't okay. Not yet.

He could sense donghyuck's eyes on him. He knew that donghyuck knew.

He looked at donghyuck and gave him a "it's okay. I'll be okay."

But he knew it was a lie. And he knew that donghyuck knew it was a lie too.

Donghyuck just reached out to his hands and held them gently.

"It'll be okay" donghyuck mouthed at him with a hopeful smile. Mark wasn't that sure about it. But he wanted to believe donghyuck...