1 day ago

"So hyein huh ?" Said mark, not taking his eyes off of the tv screen

"What ?" Donghyuck looked up from his textbook

"You and hyein are pretty close thesedays. And i saw she pecked your cheek today after last class"

"O-oh that one" donghyuck look down to the book in his hands "it wasn't an important thing"

"Then why are you blushing ?"

Donghyuck noticed that mark was finally looking at him.

"Can't i feel shy cause someone pecked my cheek ?"

"So you like her ?" Asked mark,ignoring donghyuck's question

"Yeah"

Mark felt like someone just stabbed him in the heart.

"W-what ?"

"Who dosen't like hyein ? She is funny, cute, pure and pretty. She is one of my favorite friends to be honest. Her girlfriend is so lucky"

"Girlfriend ? What ?"

Donghyuck laughed at mark's confused face

"Hyein likes girls and has a crush on hina. You really haven't noticed it ?"

"Oh..."

'Of course i haven't noticed it. I never looked at her way. Or any other girl's way. I was looking at you the all time' mark thought but of course he didn't say it. The things he wanted to say to donghyuck but kept inside was growing more and more every day.

Donghyuck laughed more "you thought i have a crush on her or something ?"

"I mean come on she was all over you the whole day and you weren't doing anything about it. what else am i suppose to think ?" Mark said in some kind of annoyed tone

"She was trying to make hina jealous and i guess it worked. She texted me a few hours ago and said now she and hina are offical"

"Really ? Wow good for her" said mark. He probably sounded sarcastic but he was actually sincere about it. Hyein was really a good girl. She was even better when she wasn't so close to donghyuck.

"So do you have a crush ?" Asked mark,side eyeing donghyuck who was still sitting on the floor of mark's room.

Donghyuck shook his head "i used to have a crush but not anymore"

"Why ?" Mark felt his throat went dry out of sudden. Was he the one who donghyuck had a crush on but then it changed cause he fucked everything up ?

"Cause it isn't just a crush anymore" donghyuck said, looking right into mark's eyes "i don't just like him or just in love with him. I love him. Sincerly, truly. I would die for him, i would kill for him. I would sacrifice my everything for him. But...he is my everything" the corners of donghyuck's lips turned into a small smile "i hope one day he will let me love him fully,freely. I hope one day i will be able to say him that i love him and he is the most beautiful angel i had ever seen, inside and outside. I hope one day he will let me hold him and look at him for hours. Cause that's all i want."

Mark was speechless. Was...was donghyuck talking about him ? Or was that someone else ? Well he said "he" so it couldn't be a girl in their class. But then who was it ? Jaemin ? He was the prettiest boy in their class. Jeno maybe ? He had the prettiest eye smile ever. Maybe it was chenle ? He was the cutest in their class. But they all had boyfriends and donghyuck wouldn't fall for someone who already have a boyfriend.

"Donghyuck"

"Hmm ?"

"Who is he ?"

The smile donghyuck gave him...oh that smile...

"Can't you still understand ?"

"I-i..."

Mark was gonna ask if it is him but the knock on the door ruined it.

"Mark can i come in ?"

"Yeah. Yeah come in hyung" said mark, recognizing taeyong's voice

"Oh donghyuck hi"

"Hi hyung" donghyuck gave taeyong one of his cutest smile. Taeyong was his favorite hyung. And not just because he was mark's older brother.

"Mark can we talk a bit ?"

"Ah i was about to go home anyway" said donghyuck getting up from the floor

"Oh no i didn't mean that donghyuck. I'm just gonna say something to mark"

"No no it's okay hyung. I have homeworks to do anyway" said donghyuck and wore his backpack "See you later hyung" then he turned to look at mark "see you mark"

Taeyong sat down next to mark "how are you ?"

"Fine" mark lied but taeyong wasn't stupid.

"Wanna talk with me ?"

Mark just shook his head.

"You know i'm here right mark ? You can always talk with me. I'm your brother for god's sake talk to me please"

"I'm fine hyung. Really" said mark, trying to get up from his bed but taeyong's hand on his wrist stopped him.

"Don't lie to me!"

"What do you wanna hear ?!"

Taeyong sighed "i just wanna help you"

"I know hyung. But there isn't anything you can do. There isn't anything anyone can do right now"

"But you let donghyuck to take care of you" said taeyong and mark tensed when he heard donghyuck's name

"He is different" said mark, looking down at his feet

"I know" said taeyong and they stayed silent for a while.

"He loves you, you know"

Mark shrugged his shoulders "Am i worthy to be loved ?"

"Don't say that"

"Hyung can i please be alone ? I wanna think a bit"

Taeyong sighed again "okay. But don't go so hard on yourself. You are great okay ? You are the greatest ever."

Mark just nodded but taeyong knew he didn't believe any of his words.

And when taeyong left his room he was alone again. But he didn't hate the loneliness. He hated his thoughts he think when he is alone...