2 days ago

"Mark....mark wake up....come on mark"

Mark heard donghyuck's sweet voice trying to wake him up. If it was someone else he would hate it but when it's donghyuck he didn't hate it that much.

He heard donghyuck sighed and the next thing he knew donghyuck's body was pressed next to him in the small bed. He felt donghyuck's arm wrapping around his waist and his breathe at the back of his neck.

"Mark...are you okay ?"

Mark wanted to yell a huge "NO!" But he didn't. He couldn't yell at donghyuck. Never.

So he just said a small "no"

Donghyuck burried his face in mark's neck and held him tighter but still so gently. He knew mark didn't wanna talk that moment. He knew mark didn't wanna do anything at all that moment. He knew even breathing was hard for mark that moment. Donghyuck had always knew mark even better than mark himself. So he just kept hugging him, giving him his warmth beside his love.

Mark held onto donghyuck's hand on his waist and fell asleep. He knew no matter what he was safe with donghyuck. He knew donghyuck would protect him from everyone and everything. Even from himself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He felt soft hands caressing his hair gently and opened his eyes to see donghyuck watching him with a lovesick look on his face. God knows how much mark wanted to stay like that but he knew he couldn't.

"How are you ?" Asked donghyuck softly

"You know how i am" said mark, looking at donghyuck's deep brown eyes.

If there was just one place mark found peace other than water it was donghyuck's eyes. They were so warm, so gentle, so loving like donghyuck himself. He loved donghyuck's eyes, he loved looking at donghyuck's eyes, be loved how donghyuck looked at him, he loved...he loved donghyuck...

"I wish i could do something for you. To make you feel better." Said donghyuck, caressing mark's cheeks softly

"You already do" said mark and gave him a soft smile

"I wanna do more" said donghyuck "i don't want you to feel empty. I don't want you to be like that. I don't want to see you faking a smile. I don't want you to force yourself to anything. I want you to be happy mark. I want you to feel"

'I do feel when i'm with you' mark wanted to say but he didn't.

Donghyuck held mark's hand, pulling it to his lips and kissed it gently.

The way donghyuck kissed his hand made mark shiver. He didn't do it so casually. Donghyuck put his lips on his skin and kissed it like he was admiring mark. Like he was a piece of art. The feeling of donghyuck's soft lips brushing against his skin made mark want to moan. Not in a sexual way. But in a "i love it when you love me" way.

Donghyuck finally pulled his lips away and looked at mark's beautiful face "mark, everything will be okay"

Mark knew it was a lie. He knew everything won't be alright. But when donghyuck smiled at him like that he wanted to believe...