"i love you"

Of course not everything turned being normal suddenly. Mark was still feeling empty most of the times. Taeyong was still worried for him. Donghyuck was still worried for him. But mark had donghyuck so it was better now. Now he could kiss his best(now boy)friend. Now he could tell donghyuck how beautiful he is and could be jealous openly when someone gets too close to donghyuck. Now he and donghyuck could just lie down on his bed and look at each other for hours.

"Donghyuck" said mark, snuggling into donghyuck's warmth

"Hmm ?" Asked donghyuck, tightining his embrace around mark

"Thank you"

"Why are you thanking me for ?" Asked donghyuck, still caressing mark's hair

"You know for what"

Donghuuck chuckled sweetly "i know. You're welcome mark" said donghyuck and burried his face in mark's hair like how he always do whenever they cuddle "i love you"

"I love you too angel"

Will everything be alright ? Mark didn't know. But when donghyuck hugged him like that mark believed it will. When donghyuck said he will be okay and held him oh so gently mark believed he will indeed be okay. Not today, not so fast, not so suddenly but he will be okay. Cause he had donghyuck. Cause donghyuck loved him. And would protect mark from anyone and anything. Even from himself.

"You are the angel here" said donghyuck and felt mark's smiling against his neck and pecked a soft kiss against his skin.

Yeah. Everything will be alright. Mark will be okay. Not today, but one day. As long as donghyuck was there and held him that tightly...