Miss J

I was sitting on the couch watching Terminator, with Harley [BECAUSE HE WON'T LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE *achem* anyway] when suddenly there was banging on the door. Harley eyes widen.

"Don't open that door." He says, pulling me closer. Suddenly the door breaks wide open, revealing a green haired woman with a white and red face....

Maybe she had a hard time with her makeup this morning?

"HARLEY!" She screams. Harley chuckles nervously while standing up.

"H-hey, Miss J, whatcha, whatcha doin' here?" He asks, stuttering.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE???? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET US LAST NIGHT, YOU IMBECILE!" The woman screamed.

"Um, Harley, who is she?" I whisper to Harley.

"That's Miss J, the one I told you about.." He whispers back. Miss J face palms.

"Who is this woman, Harley?" Miss J says, pointing a gun over in my direction. I freeze.

"This is [name], Miss J." He says, gesturing to me. She looked like a crazy ex girlfriend that was ready to kill anybody and anything.

"[name]." She says. "Come here." I quickly get up and walk over to her. She takes her green gloved hand and grabs my neck, bringing me a few inches from above the ground. "Why are you with Harley?" She asks subtly, as if she not choking me.

"Well, he had broken into my car and just decided to be my roommate." I finally coughed out. Miss J dropped me and stomped out of the house. She slams the broken door, despite it being in half. Harley rushes over to me, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to me room.

"Toots, are you ok?!" He asks. I cough a bit before answering dryly.

"I don't like that Miss J character." I say, rubbing my neck.

"I don't anymore either." He responds.