Kidnapped Part 2

I KNOW I'M A TERRIBLE AUTHOR

As you probably know, I've been dedicating my work to my Dipper x reader and Nathanael x reader draft. And I have another draft, but that's not important.
~~Harley's p.o.v~~
After being knocked out for what felt like hours, I finally woke up, with a giant headache.

"Ow. Fuck, that hurts." I mutter sitting up and holding my head. I noticed I wasn't at the park anymore. I was on a bed in a dark room. Suddenly a light came on. "Ow! That just made it worse!"

"Oh, good, Mister Crazy here's still alive." I hear. I open my eyes fully to see Poison Oak and Silver Bullet (My OC). "You get your beauty sleep?" I realize it's Silver talking.

"Where's [name]??" I ask frantically.

"Hold you fire! We don't know. We think that Jokester took her, but we don't know for sure." She explains.

"Where is she god dammit." I mutter. "If you don't tell me Bonnie so help me I will-" she cuts me off by pointing her 38 at my head.

"Now listen here. No one bosses me around except for Dead Shot, the only reason she can is because she's my boss." She says, her finger on the trigger. "With one blow I could kill you in seconds. Would you rather die like this? Or saving our Cinderella?" She asks.

"U-um.." I mutter. She puts the gun back in her holster.

"That's what I thought. Now come." She says. "We have a Cinderella to save."

~~Timeski-

Poison Oak: WOAH WOAH WOAH DO I NOT GET A SAY IN THIS?

Me: Oak stop interfering! This is a one shot book not a 'choose your own adventure'!

Poison Oak: fine.

Me: now as I WAS SAYING.

~~Timeskip to Jokester's place~~

Silver had both of her guns out, and she had a shotgun in her backpack just in case. Oak was pretty much in battle mode, I hadn't seen him like this since the battle with Batman.

"You ready Silver?" I ask.

"Does Batman fight for justice? Of course I'm ready." She spits out sarcastically.

"No need to be rude." I say. Oak gives me a 'really' face.

"You know Silver, Harley. She does wat she wants. She was like you at first in Arkham Asylum." Oak says.

"Don't remind me. She was crazy." I mutter. We walk up to the building, and Silver pipes up again.

"Talk about me like that again and I'll blow your head off. Plus we're here, shit head." Silver says. She adjusts her grey fedora before walking in. "Wait out here." She mutters before leaving us outside. We hear screaming and gunshots before she comes out with a bit of blood on her button up jean shirt.

"Your safe to go now." She says. We walk in to see almost all of Jokester's guards and henchmen dead on the floor.

~~your p.o.v~~
I had woken up a few hours ago, tied to a chair. Miss J had gotten the tape off of my mouth, and I've been trying not to scream from fear.

"Why are you doing this?!" I scream out. I hear her laugh echo through the room. I see her up on a balcony of some sort above with a gun in her hand.

"Why? You want to know why." She says. "You stole Harley from me. He was gone for one week before my henchmen told me he was with you. Why was he with you?"

"I told you I found him in my car one day! And then he just decides to be my room mate." I say to her. She cackles.

"Do you know why he decided to go to you?" She asks. I didn't say anything. I never had thought about that. She laughs again. "He had been watching you for months. He'd seen you on the streets once and fell head over heels for you. He didn't pay attention to me anymore. It was all about you. All about [name] [last name]." She said, waving her hands around a bit.

"It's not my fault!" I screamed.

"Your wrong! It's all your fault!" She yelled back.

"All you did is manipulate him! You broke his heart so many times!" I say. She doesn't speak and carries on.

"And because you took him away from me, I have to do something to you.." I tensed. "I just have to hurt you...really, really bad." She points the gun at me when suddenly 3 people burst in. I see a girl, Poison Oak, and Harley. He turns to me with worried eyes.

"[name]!" He says.

"Harley!" I respond.

"No!" Miss J interrupts again. "Not again. Not this time." She points the gun at Harley when suddenly...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MWAHAHAHAHAHA cliffhangers :3