Goin' out

SONGFIC!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
You got your keys, but where you goin'?
The third degree, just isn't working

Harley grabbed my car keys, about to walk out the door before I stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I ask. Usually most people ask to use other people's cars, but then again, Harley's not most people.

"Out." He said, pushing past me. He walks out the door and to my car. He takes off without another word.

'Cause you walked out without askin' me to go
And if I followed ya home, would you be alone?

I was about to follow Harley, but decided not to. He's his own man, he doesn't need me to follow him around like a mother and a child.

I checked your phone, 'cause it was beeping
Are you alone, I know your creepin'
'Cause you walked out without askin' me to go
And I had followed you home, I hope your alone

I heard beeping from the kitchen. My phone was in my pocket, so it must've been Harley's. I go in, looking at his phone. He was getting texts from that Miss J person, and she was saying stuf like:

MJ: are you here yet?
MJ: Harley, answer when you're spoken to
MJ: You just drove up, do you even have your phone?

I'm 3 steps from the edge
Woah
Don't push me over it
Don'tcha know, don'tcha know?

Harley hadn't been home for 4 hours. I sat on my bed, waiting for him to come home. When I was living alone, I was used to it. Used to the silence. But once Harley came, I got used to his chuckles and giggles filling the house, how he would call me toots, puddin', all these other nicknames. But after he went, the silence was weird to have.

Every girl is capable of murder
If ya hurt her
Watch out, you just push me any further
Any further

I started worrying about Harley, something I've never one before. When he went on his usual crime sprees, he would come back in an hour or less, tops. But he's been gone for 6 hours now.

You're not the only one
Walkin' round with a loaded gun
This little girl is capable of murder
Cause ya hurt her

I grab my handgun from my drawer and walk out the door with some money in my hand, calling an uber. I put the gun in my pocket, along with Harley's phone to figure out the location. The uber comes and takes me to the location on Harley's phone. I get out, looking around. The middle of downtown..

My hands are clean, not yet a killer
Ain't i your queen, or did you tell her?
'Cause you broke down all my shoulda known betters
And I followed you home, throwin' sticks and stones

Suddenly i heard a loud explosion. I look to my left, seeing Harley and a few other people, dirt and sweat covering there faces. They started running from the burning building behind them, but Harley stopped when he saw me. He comes over to me.

"Toots? What are you doing here? It's not safe." He says. "Go home." My eyes shoot wide open, and I start throwing nearby ruble. "Ow! Hey!"

"So, what have you got to do better, huh?!" I say to him.

"I have friends you know!" He says back angrily.

"Friends? Ha! Miss J is your friend? Since when?" I ask. His expression turns angry. He was about to hit me with his baseball bat before I pull out my hand gun and point it.

I'm 2 steps from the edge
Woah
Don't push me over it.
Don'tcha know, don'tcha know?

"Don't even dare, Harley." I growl. We were breathing hard. The others that were with Harley had already ran away from the building, we were the last people on the block.

"[name], we both know your not capable of even loading a gun, how do I know that thing's even loaded?" he says doubtingly. I point the gun at the ground near his foot and shoot. The bullet misses his foot by an inch. He looks at his foot in shock, then back at me. I point the gun at him again. "Are you crazy?!" He asks.

Every girl is capable of murder, if ya hurt her
Watch out, don't you push me any further, any further.
You're not the only one walkin' round with a loaded gun
This little girl is capable of murder 'cause ya hurt her

I give him a crooked grin. He was looking at me with shock, and terror. Could I shoot him? Could I kill him? I kept asking myself those questions as the minutes passed by.

You know you should neva' treat a girl like that
Gotta good alibi, got my bags all packed
Don'tcha know you should never treat a girl like that
'Cause the next one's gonna have a hammer pulled back

"[name]?" He asked softly. I was still breathing hard, my crooked grin plastered to my face still.

"Harley.....every girl is capable of murder." I say. He gasps.

"If you hurt her."

"BAM!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one has been my favorite so far.

Just like 'that ending tho'

Anyway.
Sorry I didn't finish the entire song
But the rest wasn't need :p

Anyway

See ya later, mah little purplings!