Poison Oak

"UUUUGH HARLEY GET OFF!" I scream, trying to get him off me. I had payed down to read my book, but Harley came in and laid on my stomach, being the bored potato he is. He chuckled.

"Nope! Not unless you come with me to see a friend!" He says. I sigh.

"Fiiiine. Who is the friend." I say. He smiles and gets up. He grabs my hand and my car keys, dragging me to the car. We quickly (literally in a SNAP) get over to some old house. It looked abandoned, but well kept. Except for the Ivy leaves covering it. Check that.

Poison oak.

"Harley, is it safe to go in?" I say. He opens the door, walking in. I sigh, walking in with him. There was some guy on the couch in the living room. He had red hair and....green skin. Who was he?

"Hey, Oak, I'm here!" Harley says.

"Oh, hey Harley. Who's the girl?" The guy asks.

"Oh! [name], meet Poison Oak. Poison Oak, meet [name]." Harley says, introducing the guy to me. The guy holds out his hand.

"Nice to meet ya." He says. I hesitate to shake his hand. "Jumpy one, aren't ya."

"Sort of considering the outside of your house is covered in poison oak." I say. He chuckles.

"Sorry, it's sort of my thing." He says. I nod slowly. Yeah, and [thing you hate] is my thing. I think sarcastically. He smirks at me, looking me up and down. "Harley, you got yourself a cutie. She's pretty ho-" Harley cuts him off.

"Ok, Oak, we need to be leaving so I'll leave ya be. Bye!" Harley says, pulling me outside and slamming the door.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"I didn't like the way he was looking or talking about you." Harley says in a stern voice, getting in the car.

"Are you...jealous?" I ask.

"No fucking dur, [name], now come on." He says, turning on the ignition. That shocked me. I've never met a guy who admitted his jealousy.

"Well, that was quite odd." I say, getting in the car.

"It's not odd, [name]. Your MY toots, not anyone else's." He says.

"And your never gonna hang out with Poison Oak again."