Chapter 8: Not So Happily Ever After

(WARNING!! THIS WILL GET A LITTLE GRAPHIC.)

"In silent screams and wildest dreams I never dreamed of this."~~Taylor Swift

Kazuichi grips (Y/N) by the wrist. "What?! How dare you act as if we are companions." He turns. "Miss. Sonia, Gundham, do what you want with the rest. This one is mine to take back to lady Junko and play with." He drags (Y/N) out and into the hall. Screams can be heard from inside the classroom.

"W-What are you doing?! W-What's happening to them? Those our our classmates!"

"I have no connection to them. Why should I care, they are better off dead anyways."

(Y/N) stops in her tracks, "They are innocent! You can't kill them."

Kazuichi pushes her against the wall and covers her mouth with his hand."I can do whatever I want. I'll kill anyone I want to and if you don't shut up I'll kill you right here and now." He pulls out a cloth and presses it to her face. She begins to feel dizzy and he picks her up and carries her over his shoulder.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

(Y/N) hadn't yet woken up from the drug dose when they arrived at the hideout. She didn't know where she was or what exactly was going on. She woke up awhile later feeling groggy. She looked around the room, and noticed it wasn't a nice room at all. It was a jail cell and she was chained at the ankles to the floor. Her hands were bound behind her back. She was the prisoner and she knew she wouldn't be saved. Fear began to flood her thoughts. This was the end and she knew it. It wasn't until she heard footsteps that her heart beat sped up.

"Did you bring me something good Kazu?" A female voice spoke. It was preppy but her words sounded of malice.

"It's more for myself dear, I need a toy to help rid myself of boredom."

"You sound like Izuru now! Come on let me see her before you destroy her!"

The cell door opened with an eerie creek and the pair walked in. (Y/N) looked up at them slowly. One was the boy she loved, the other a psycho. She looked like a model but there was something dark about her.

"Well look at you! Aren't you a cutie!!" She walks and runs her murderous hands along (Y/N). "I can feel it. You've lost all hope. You have nothing."

"...I had something...but you took him from me..."

"Oh did I?" she pulls a strand of (H/C) hair and (Y/N) winces. "That must stink. So much despair...we could use you here. You'd fit the role perfectly."

"I-I want no part in this."

Hehehe you are funny...who are you?" She brushes her hand coldly against (Y/N's) chest. "Come on, tell me."

"(L-L/N)...(Y/N) (L/N)."

She smirks. "A familiar name. My thought was right." She turns to Kazuichi "Have all the fun you want with this one. She belongs to you. It's like Romeo and Juliet. Except Romeo will be the one who kills Juliet this time."

"Yes Miss Enoshima."

"Give her pain like she's never felt before. Take all her dignity away. I order you to do your worst!" She plants a kiss on (Y/N's) cheek. "Enjoy this, when he's done with you, you won't remember who he really is. Only this despair he gives you. He's my slave of despair now, not the boy you so stupidly fell in love with." She smiles. "You will belong to me soon. You won't need him." She walks out smirking and laughing leaving (Y/N) and Kazuichi alone.

There is a moment of silence and blank stares before he approaches his prey. "You have no idea how innocent you look. It kills me. Really it does." He pushes her against the wall. "I want to hear you scream." He kisses her roughly and then bites at her shoulder hard. Blood drips down as he breaks her (S/C) skin. (Y/N) wants to scream, but she bites her lip to hold it in.

"Not enough pain yet?!" He says hysterically and moves to her neck and bites even harder. It's unbearable and she gives in. She gives him the scream he desired to hear. Kazuichi then pulls her onto a table. "That's a good girl. Just what I wanted to hear." He straps her down so she can't move and takes out a variety of tools she had only seen him use in his workshop. "You see cutie, they call me the Ultimate Mechanic because I can fix stuff, but I can also play around and modify stuff too! I'm thinkin I want to make you cyborg like. Maybe a robotic arm, or even take out all your organs and replace them with machines!!" he laughs menacingly and rips off the clothes (Y/N) was wearing. "These will just get in the way!" He begins to mark up areas he wants to cut, destroy and then modify. Through it all (Y/N) doesn't fight back. She lays there shivering and scared but allows him to do his dirty work.

"Your quiet...I'm not a fan!" he pulls out a knife and runs it across her arms leaving deep gashes. Blood rushes out of her faster and she screams and cries out in agony.

"P-Please! Stop! T-This isn't who you a-are!" he pulls the knife away and the two lock eyes. "K-Kazu...Please...s-stop this m-madness...go back...t-to the boy I fell in love with..." Tears roll down her face faster.

"Stop this crying! Shut up! Shut up!!! I don't have any feelings for a whore like you!! Who even are you?! What are you keeping from me??" His hand moved around (Y/N's) slim neck.

"How could you forget... what did they do to you...?"

He loosens his grip and turns away from her. A single tear rolls down his cheek. "I don't know..."