1. will you be my best man.

Adriane's POV

Yesterday my cousin Dylan called me all of a sudden and told me that he was going to get married. I thought it was a prank so I called Mathew , Dylan's father and found out that it was true . So I decided to call Dylan today.

He picked up the phone after a few rings .
"Hey man I'm sorry I hung up on you. I just can't believe that you finally settled down!" I apologised. Actually Dylan was a player and used to hook up with stranger's almost everyday and it was very difficult to find him sober. Well he's not as bad as me but you know.I was still amazed and kind of shocked.

"No problem. I couldn't believe it myself!!"he laughed. "Well thing is man ,I want you to be my best man." He said "Well Adriane with your busy schedule and shit will you be able to make it ?" He asked with a shit load of sarcasm.

"You know that you are my only family, so I'll ask my PA to shift my meetings. But you didn't tell me when the wedding is !" I was kind of wounded that he didn't tell me before.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, it's on the 21st of may."

"How about we meet up tomorrow at 10:45am at the Bonjour coffee shop and discuss the details?"
I asked .

"Ok. Anyway you have a lot of catching up to do.
I ended the call and speed dialled my PA Tim, asking him to cancel my meetings at 10:45am tomorrow.

I finished my work early and went home. I loved driving . It gave me time to think.

I parked my car near a little garden. As I got out something or should I say someone slammed into my chest.

"What the fuck ! watch where your going !" I yelled. I regretted my words as soon as I saw the sweet brunette girl with hazel eyes and plump rosey lips who I had just knocked down.

I held my hand out to her and offered to help her but I was way too proud to apologize. Anyway it wasn't my fault. She should watch where she's going. She refused my help and stood up rubbing her butt. That was so cute. Oh my what a mighty fine ass she has. What the luck is wrong with me? I almost got a hard on looking at her. But that little mouth of her's ruined the moment. "Well your majesty you are the one who needs to watch where your going and you ruined my favourite top!"

I didn't realise that I had knocked her hot coffee on her and her white tank top was covered with a brown stain and are her shirt stick to her skin giving me an outline of her round breasts.

"Well honey it mad your shirt look more colourful and vibrant." I am not a person who apologizes. Well I mean NEVER.

I walked away before she could utter a single word. I heard her cursing in the background but I wasn't in the mood for anymore arguments.

###########################
I drove down to the cafe to meet Dylan. He was sitting at a booth and ordering for both of us but surprisingly he wasn't flirting with the busty waitress. I guess a lot has changed.

" Hey Adriane. Long time no see man!" He said giving me a man-hug. (You know what I mean.)

"Yeah dude, but seriously didn't you notice that chick who was throwing herself at you? " I asked with a shocked expression.
"Seriously I'm about to get married and your talking to me about some chick?" He rolled his eyes. "You need to learn how to keep your dick in your pants!" He added.
"Or up her ass." I said flashing my million dollar smile to the waitress . She was at the counter and looking at me. When I smiled she absent mindedly kept on pouring coffee until the cup overflowed.
I laughed and turned my attention to Dylan who was shaking his head at me.

"So about the wedding...." I reminded. "Yeah, so the wedding is on next Thursday but we will be going to the hotel on Tuesday for the wedding rehearsal. You will be my best man and Sarah's sister will be the maid of honor." "Wait!who's Sarah?" I interrupted.
"Oh, she's my fiancee." He said, smiling to himself.
"Is she hot? " I teased.
"Well Duh!!!" He blushed. Oh my God he's got it bad.

"So back to the wedding. It will be at the Parks and Simsons in Johnstown. There are four groomsmen including you and four bridesmaids. I know that you will not remember any of this so I will email all the details to your PA." He said.
"Well okay then Dylan. See you soon bro." I said as he left.

The waitress came back to my table with the bill. As she came closer I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me and whispered, "If you want to experience heaven baby then wait outside the coffee shop at 10:30.I swear angel you will moan so loud that you will wake the neighbors." I flashed my dimples. She rushed back to the counter giggling like a school girl.

###

At night I asked my driver to pick the girl up and to take her to my hotel. Yup, I own the Sapphire hotel line.

I do not take any girl , I repeat ANY GIRL to my house.

I drove up to the hotel .
"Sir as you requested I took the girl to the silver room." My driver Joe said as I walked to the elevator. At my hotel we have rankings for the rooms and this room is not the best out of it. I just use this room more like my fuck room.

I knocked on the door and entered. She had removed her clothes except for her underwear. Good. I don't have to waste my time .

She walked up to me and trailed her hand across my abdomen and started to unbutton my shirt.
Well I hope she will not expect me to date her cause that will not be happening.
###

As I woke up and looked at the alarm clock it read 8:30pm. Damn! I was late for my meeting. The girl was still asleep. I slowly left the room, glad that I did not have to deal with her.

Annnndddd DONE!!!!

I know guys it's a short chapter but I promise the other chapters will be longer than this one.

So I really hope you liked this .

See you in the next chap

Love ya!!!!

I hate to promote myself but vote if you like my first chapter.
It will motivate me to upload soon.
- 4ever_puppylove

Mr Billionaire JerkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara