5. prewedding dinner

Adriane's pov

I got a text earlier from Dylan saying that there is a dinner for the bridal party at his house. He had already called my assistant and made time for it.  He knew me well. No way I could back out of it now.

I wore my blue Amarni suit and just ran my fingers through my hair. I used my private elevator to get to the underground garage and got the keys to my Bugatti. I will be meeting some of my close friends today. I'm meeting them from a long time. Well I was looking forward to it.

I reached Dylan's house quite early. I was very familiar with this place. Me and Dylan were very close when we were young. I rang the bell and looked around the lawn. Whoa, loads and loads of flowers. That's odd since Dylan was not so much into flowers. Guess his fiancee broke his man card.

The large oak doors opened and Dylan and  a very pretty girl stood holding hands. "Adriane this is my fiancee Sarah, and Sarah meet Adriane my idiotic cousin." Dylan said giving me a punch on the shoulder. "Oh i think he is talking about himself. "I said giving a kiss on Sarah's cheek. "You must be the lady who made this dark castle into a liveable place." I said pointing at the flowers. "Oh don't you like it you little pumpkin!" Sarah teased while pinching Dylan's cheeks. I'm gonna laugh at him so hard  when I get the chance. Little pumpkin? I almost feel sorry for him. Oh wait..... nah! I don't. I smirked as Dylan facepalmed himself.

"Well come on in!" He said. "Make yourself at home" "Well you don't have to tell me that twice. I'll be in the study." I said as I climbed the big marble staircase and made my way to the study.

I closed the door and grabbed an interesting looking book. I sat down on the black rotating chair and placed the book on the table. As I was reading the first chapter I heard a phone ringing. Well it was coming from under the table. I bent down to find the source of the noise and almost knocked my head at the sight before me. It was the waitress. Lily Amroe. She was holding her phone and was kneeling on the floor under the desk. She was looking up at me with doe eyes. Her mouth slightly open gasping.I cursed. "What the Hell are you doing there?" I asked her. She put her hands on my legs and sat on my lap. God her buttocks lay comfortably on my groin. I couldn't help but groan in pleasure as she wiggled out of my lap. F*ck.

She blushed as she twisted her arms in front of her. "Well Mr jerk, I was reading a book. Actually that same book when my phone dropped under the desk. I couldn't get out as you were sitting there,  so I waited for my chance."  She summed up. "What are you doing here at my sister's pre wedding dinner?" She asked.  
"Oh your sister? I'm Dylan's cousin." She groaned.
Just then we were called for dinner.
"And darling, the names Adriane." I added as we made our way to dinner.

Cliffhanger
I hope you guys wait patiently for the next chapter. (Does wicked laugh) cuz I ain't writing anymore chapters today.
As always ,love you guys.
Please vote if you like this chapter.
Ciao.
4ever_puppylove