6.stuck with an idiot

Lily's pov

Oh shoot! I should have asked Sarah who the groom's men were. But anyway who would have thought the jerk,  Well, Adriane would be here.
It was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I was reading a book at the table when my damn phone dropped under it. Just then the door to the study closed with a thud and a man sat down at the table. I couldn't see his face as I was crouching at the far corner under the table. But looking at his shiny designer shoes, I could say that the guy was pretty rich.

Just then my stupid phone started to ring. God!! Why did mom have to call right now??? Why did this happen to me. The Guy bent down and I gasped when I recognized who he was. It was the jerk I keep bumping into. Errrrr! It had to be this asshole.

He cursed and asked me what I was doing under   here. I slowly crept from under the table and slid onto his lap. I blushed when I felt his manhood press onto my butt. I rushed out of his lap and couldn't help blushing again. I had to get on his lap because there was no way I could have come out from under there.

Then I explained everything to him.
" What are you doing at my sister's pre wedding dinner? " I asked.  "Oh! Your sister! Dylan's my cousin." He said.

Just then thankfully we were called for dinner.
As I turned towards the door, he grabbed my hand. "By the way the name's Adriane." He said.
We walked towards the dining room.
Everyone had arrived. Sarah and Dylan were at the head of the table.

"Everyone thankful so much for being here today. Sarah has some seating arrangements. She will read out the partners for our wedding. Then everybody will introduce themselves to everyone present here, as many people here do not know  each other. We hope this will be an icebreaker for each of you guys. Thank you again." Dylan concluded and turned his attention towards my sister. I adored both of them. They were so in love with each other.
Sarah was really excited and started to read out the list of names.

"Okay, thankyou Dylan. All the bride's maids have met each other and same with the groom's men, so now I will read out the couples. Emily and Jake, Vivian and Liam. Of course I had to couple up the twins." Sarah added as she smirked at them. "Bitsy and Josh you will be together. Bitsy beware of him." She added winking at Bitsy. "And last but not least my dear sister Lily , who will be the my maid of honor and Adriane who will be the best man. Okay so each of you couples sit next to each other." She said. Many people sat down very eagerly with their partner's while some other's (cough"me"cough) walked reluctantly to the table.