Chapter 7:Caroline's birthday and Johns extra present

Caroline's birthday followed two days after Johns. Jack was still I'm the hospital and so Jackie took the kids to see him again.

"Daddy! " Caroline came running in the room holding a porcelain doll. The doll looked like Jackie, Jack thought.
"Look what Mr. De Gaulle got me! Just what I asked for! " Caroline spun around hugging the doll tightly.

John was still playing with the plane he got for his birthday. Jack gestured his kids over to him.

"Caroline for your birthday I got you an outfit for you and your doll. John for your birthday I got the air force pilot to take you on a ride as soon as I get out of the Hospital. " John and Caroline looked at each other and tackled their father into a hug.

Jackie who had brought her camera with her snapped a picture and laughed. A doctor walked in the room.

"Mrs. Kennedy mat we speak to you? " the doctor asked.

"Yes of course. " Jackie left the room still looking at her family.

"Your Husband is doing much better than we thought. He should be out of here by the earliest of December. "

"When in December? He already had to have Thanksgiving here I don't want him to spend Christmas here to. " Jackie crossed her arms.

"By maybe December 6th. "

"Okay. Thats good. Its already the 27th. " Jackie told herself out loud. The doctor smiled and walked away.

Jackie entered the room again and smiled at the sight of her kids sitting on their dads lap laughing and playing.

*Snap* Jackie took another photo. They had already been there for an hour. Jackie knew that when they left there would be paparazzi outside. Jackie looked out the window and they were just starting to set up. So if she got the children out now and they ran to the car they could make it with no photos.

"Come on kids. We need to leave, kiss your father goodbye and we can see him tomorrow. " Caroline and John said their goodbyes and took their mother's hand. The three ran outside with no pictures taken of them.