Chapter 6

"What do you want?" Kaneki asked. He was trying to act dumb, but he knew from the beginning that they came to pick a fight.

A young man walked out of the group, revealing himself to be the leader, "You've been getting all the girl's attention. And for that: I'm gonna beat your ass." The leader of the six threatened.

Kaneki smirked and stood up high and mighty. He wasn't bothered at all. He only kept his usual composure as he started cracking his fingers.

The sound of Kaneki cracking his fingers made all the six cringed and it even made their skin crawl.

"Just don't blame me. Remember, you all asked for this." The white haired emo warned.

"Are you kidding me? It's six against one."

"It's four against one." Kaneki retorted.

The leader gave a confused look at the 'emo freak', "How do you figure?" The leader questioned.

"Well, once I take out the leader, which is you. I'll just have to attend one to three wingman and take them out. The last two guys, they always run." Kaneki informed.

"You done this before?"

Kaneki smirked again before he stop cracking his fingers and clench his fists. "Are we gonna do this, or what?"

The leader suddenly tried to punch Kaneki, but Kaneki dodged it and elbowed the leader's face instead, before sending a kick to the loins.

The leader screamed in pain as he fell on his knees while holding his balls.

The first wingman tried to punch Kaneki, but Kaneki blocked it before kicking his legs, causing the wingman to fell down to the ground. The second wingman punched Kaneki in the back before Kaneki kicked him in the gut, while still facing the first.

The third pulled out a knife and swung it to Kaneki's face, which Kaneki dodged and kneed the third's gut, before sending him flying away with an uppercut.

The remaining two ran suddenly away when Kaneki gave them a death glare as the four were all on the ground and groaning in pain.

The white haired emo walked towards the leader before kneeling down with one knee.

"Look at your friends." He gestured to the injured three as the leader looked at his three loyal friends, "Now look at my face." Kaneki grabbed the leader by the collar. He was shaking in fear and sweat were forming on his face while having eye contact with the ivory head teenager. "Do you ever wanna see me again?"

"N-N-No." The leader stammered.

"Good." Kaneki let go of the man's collar before standing up and walking over to him while cracking his fingers again.

~~~

Somewhere in Gotham City

"He did what?!" Bruce exclaimed at the phone.

"His behaviour was very violent at the four students he just assaulted. He even threatens them after that." One of Kaneki's teacher informed.

"Where is he now?" Bruce questioned.

"He's now in the Guidance Office. We're waiting for you."

"Understood."

~~~

Kaneki sat down on the park bench as Bruce sat down beside him. It has been five hours since Kaneki was sent to the Guidance Office. The ivory head teen looked down and started cracking his fingers. Bruce was angry at him. He can tell that. Even Bruce was hiding it.

"Mind explaining me what truly happened?" Bruce questioned.

"They came onto me, picked a fight." Kaneki explained, "Are they okay? The guys I beat up?"

"Nope." Bruce answered honestly. How could they be okay? Kaneki beat them up real good.

"Then they are hurt out of shame. Because I was playing nice. I could have killed them, you know that?"

"I know. But that's not the point here. You are not suppose to arouse suspicion, because of all this would be pointless. The Joker and Lex Luthor are out to find you. You need to be careful." Bruce warned before leaning back on his seat.

Kaneki sighed before palming his face. He was getting tired of Joker and now a new enemy that is also the killer of Superman is out to find him.

"I'll be careful next time. Don't worry." Kaneki reassured.

Bruce smirked at Kaneki while the emo only stared at the ground. "I got something to show you at home."

Kaneki looked back at Bruce. "What is it?"

~~~

Batcave

Bruce touched a button on his computer and part of the wall flipped to reveal a black tight leather suit on it's other side while Kaneki stared at in amazement, but still kept his composure.

"What is it?" The white haired ghoul asked.

"It's your new suit." Bruce answered, "I have prepared it for you."

"So, I'm gonna be Batman's new partner? I just wonder what will I be called if I wear this." Kaneki said.

"You will also wear your mask if you wear this."

"I know."

"How about you try it on now?" Bruce suggested, "I wanna see it on you."

"Fine." Kaneki agreed and with that, he took off his black leather hoodie and revealed a black tank top inside before taking off his medical eyepatch from his left eye and put into his pocket.

He grabbed the suit from the wall before wearing it and pull out his mask to wear it too.

"It looks good on you, Kaneki." Bruce commented as he saw Kaneki wore the suit Alfred made for him.

"I look like a creepy supervillain." Kaneki admitted while examining his suit.

"Well, this suit was design like this to make your enemies fear you, like mine."

"I see."

"So, what am I gonna be called?" Kaneki asked. He was excited to know his superhero name. From his world, he was known as a monster. But here, he's gonna be a superhero known as...