Chapter 12

Deathstroke quickly pointed his Mini Uzi at The Black Reaper before firing. The fired bullets were blocked easily by two red tentacles from The Black Reaper's back.

"It's useless." Kaneki began, "You can't defeat me. And you never will be."

Deathstroke began laughing deviously, while The Black Reaper only cracked his fingers before clenching his fists.

"Let's find out." Deathstroke retorted before firing continuously as he charged at the ivory head superhero. He then threw away his gun when it ran out of bullets, and pulled out a sword from his sheathe that is strapped on his back.

Deathstroke quickly slashed the white haired emo, which was blocked by his crimson tentacles before Black Reaper punched him in his mask. The mercenary stumbled back at the force before slashing the pale superhero, only for him to dodge and kick The Terminator at his legs, causing him to fall on his knees.

Slade Wilson widened his eyes when The Black Reaper punched him in the gut, causing him to spit blood. He looked down and saw that the white haired monster's fist literally went through his gut before Black Reaper pulled out some of his organs and kneed him in the face, which made Slade screamed in pain and his mask shattered.

The Black Reaper began cracking his fingers again before both of his hands formed into fists.

"It seems I have underestimated you. You really are something." Slade commented while his injuries began to heal in a rather fast rate.

Kaneki noticed this and he narrowed his cold grey eyes, "It seems you can heal fast too."

"Well, it's been fun, Reaper. But I think we'll finish this next time." After finishing what he said, Slade quickly threw a flashbang at Kaneki's face, blinding him temporarily.

Seeing the opportunity, Slade quickly ran off.

After his sight came back to him, Kaneki cursed under his breath before pulling out a cellphone.

"He got away." Kaneki informed after his phone reached Amanda.

"It's okay, Kaneki. Come back to HQ for debriefing. Your dismissed."

Kaneki sighed after ending the call.