Chapter 2 ~ Not What It Looks Like

Autumns P.O.V.

I opened the door to their house and Max had his hand in another girls hand. He leaned in and I could see his gentle lips press against his. He pulled away after 3 seconds and turned to me.

"Hey Autumn-Its not what it looks like..." Max started.

"I think it's exactly what it looks like!" I said storming off.

I slammed the door to my house and started crying.

I walked past Harvey and my mum, who were chatting for some reason, and I stomped up to my room.

I can't believe he wouldn't tell me that he was seeing someone!

I heard a knock on my room door, sounded like one of the twins.

"What?" I groaned.

"It's Harvey, can I come in?"

"I don't care..."

He slowly crept in like some pervert and sat down on my bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Since when do you care?" I sniffle.

Harvey's P.O.V.

Max talked to me earlier and I guess that triggered me to care, but I couldn't tell her. In a way I do care but I still hate her guts.

"Erm, your mum asked me to come check on you." I said making up an excuse.

"Oh...Well, I'm fine."

LIAR!!! But I didn't actually say that.

"Okay, well see you later, I'm going to catch some lunch, I'm starving, your welcome to come with?" I offered. I can't actually believe just asked her to come eat with me. I can't be seen with her in public.

"Nah, I'm good." She sighed.

Thank the lord! But how isn't she hungry? She hasn't eaten since yesterday at lunch? Whatever, I don't care.

Max's P.O.V.

It's been like an hour and I've decided that I should go and talk to Autumn. I should've told her I like someone but I was to afraid.

I knocked on her bedroom door and she looks awful. Her hair was all messed up and she looked like she'd been crying.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you-" I was cut off by her hugging me.

"No, I had no right to be mad at you. If you like her then you like her, I can't change that."

Autumns P.O.V.

"Thanks. For being there, your the best." He said wrapping one arm around my waist and his other arm was around my back.

"I love you." I said hugging him tighter.

"I love you to. How about we get something to eat?"

"I'd love that."