Chapter 14 ~ I'm Such An Idiot

Autumns P.O.V.

I pulled away as slow as possible. My god...what just happened.

"I miss...those lips." Max gazed into my eyes.

"Max...I like someone else."

"Still caught onto Harvey?"

"No. Everything is so confusing with Harv, I like this guy...He's super cute and he wears the cutest beanies."

"I wear beanies." He said smiling. That stupid smile.

"Yeah. I guess you do."

"Wait, is it me?"

"Uh, no."

"Alright, then who?"

"A-Aaron."

"You know, Harvey has moved on."

"And?" I asked.

"Why don't you care?"

"I just don't."

"Would you care if I kissed you again?"

"What?!" I said blushing hardcore.

"Not to sound perverted but your an amazing kisser, those soft lips of your and the way you ran your fingers through my hair that one time on the couch. Don't think I forgot about that. Remember what I said when we were with Alina. How I loved you more then a friend? Whoever said I stopped?"

"Max...You stopped talking to me and...Eve. Your playing with my feelings and I don't like it!" I said on the verge of tears.

"I apologize to you way to much but, I'm sorry. I can't forgive myself or change the past but I love you Autumn."

"I love you to Max..."

He leaned in and we were about to kiss until he pulled away.

"SIKE!" Max yelled then ran off.

(😂Okay that last part didn't actually happen! It's going to get romantic so heads up!)

Max and I kissed and he gently place me on his lap. I pushed him down on his back and kissed his jawline then went back up. He licked the lower part of my lip, asking for an entrance which at first I denied but then granted. I was literally making out with my best friend. Like who does that?! I was enjoying it though, this is all I wanted and at that moment, I knew, I couldn't help myself. I cousins deny my stupid feelings anymore. I love him, more than anything. It was always Max.

"Can we take this upstairs?" I whispered in his ear, he picked me up then carried me to my bed, he laid me down then took off his shirt. I unbuttoned mine and we connected lips again.

"Autumn?" He asked detaching out lips.

"I'm sorry..." I cried...

"No, I love you, will you be mine?"

"Y-Your girlfriend?" I stuttered.

"Yes..."

"ABSOLUTELY!!!" I screamed then kissed him as he twirled me around.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>

Max left two hours later, I completely forgot about Aaron and all that other drama. I might finally have a happy ending. I decided that I was bored out of my mind so I went to Max's house.

Harvey opened the door and looked up, he glared, looking furious.

"Harv?-Er~Harvey?"

"Are you dating my brother?!" He asked pissed.

"Uh-W-Why?" I asked, scared.

Max came up from behind him, looking ticked.

"Harvey! Stop being a douche! She's isn't yours!" Max yelled. Harvey stomped off and I ran into Max's arms.

"Harvey isn't happy with me, is he? With us?"

"Not exactly."

"Ugh..." I sighed.

"Hey, it's okay...I'll make it work."

"I thought we were going to tell him together!"

"He-I just couldn't."

I turned my head away from him.

"Your already mad at me?! Autumn...?" Max said as he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck and then tried to create a hickey.

"Okay Max, don't. My mum might see but I forgive you." I gushed.

"Do you want to go see a movie?"
"Yes please!" I shouted.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>

I woke up in my room. What the hell? Oh my fuck that was a dream! I could see Max hovered over me.

"Max?" I questioned.

"You...You just fell after told me that you loved me."

"Oh god...Was everything a dream?"

"What? What did you dream about?"

"Er-Nothing." I giggled.

"I'm here for you." He said stroking a piece of my hair.

"To answer your question from earlier, I wouldn't mind kissing again." I smirked.

He picked me up and I was standing against the wall.

"Jump." He whispered into my ear. I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Max I can't..."

"Why not?"

"Because I still can't figure out how I feel between you and Harvey."

"Why is it always Harvey?! Give us a chance Autumn! Why does he always deserve a chance! I never do and I never will, will I! I can't read you Autumn! Your so confusing!" He said madly.

"What if I was considering us?"

"There is no us!"

"MAX WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?!" I yelled as he laughed.

"YES I WILL!!!" He shouted back. We connected lips again and well...That was us.

Guys...I have no clue where this book is going. I honestly can't figure out if Autumn would be better with Max or Harvey. Comment which one you'd like! Bye!

Love ❤️ and Rainbows 🌈

~ Alexis