Chapter 6 ~ I've Waited So Long

Autumns P.O.V.

I was downstairs, eating dinner with the Mills. I'm spending the night so after we were done, I went into the twins bedroom. I was alone with Harvey because Max was still eating.

"Autumn, that kiss did mean something to me." Harvey said sincerely.

"I'm sorry for kissing Max." I said as my eyebrows lowered.

"I can't tell you how much I've always liked you. I couldn't tell you and I wouldn't let my feelings get the best of me, I always denied how my heart felt and when you were gone, every single day I regretted telling you that the kiss meant nothing, I thought I'd never see you again. I love you Autumn, so much." Harvey said gazing into my ocean blue eyes and me gazing into his hazel eyes.

"I-I love you to Harvey." I said, my eyes glistening.

Wait, did I just say what I think I said?

Max entered the room.

"Is there any tension going on?" He asked making me giggle.

"No, I think we're good." I said ruffling Harvey's hair.

"Anyone up for some Netflix?" Max cheered.

"I'm down!" Harvey and I said in unison then laughed.

I sat down by Max, his arm was around me and I was laying on his chest. I missed this.

When both of them were asleep, I couldn't stop thinking to myself.

Harvey was there for the moments when Max was a total douche bag but Max was there my whole life for when Harvey was a dick. I just met this side of Harvey and I like it as much as I like Max's personality. I'm stuck...my feelings are so mixed. I know what Max is capable of now and it can get pretty bad. Harvey wasn't the worst of my problems though. I just don't get it! I had a crush on Max for the longest time but honestly, I just told Harvey I loved him and kissed Max! Gosh, this is so confusing.

I couldn't sleep so I walked downstairs to get a snack. I see Mrs Mills made brownies. It reminded me of the time I was making brownies with Harvey. The thought made me giggle. I seen a small shadow coming from the stairs, it was Tilly.

"Hey Tills, what're you doing up so late?"

"I-I couldn't sleep."

"Same."

"Who do you like more?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Max or Harvey?"

"I love them both."

"Yeah but who's your boyfriend?" Tilly asked cheerfully.

Max's P.O.V.

I felt Autumn move and I pretended to stay asleep. She ended up, getting up and walking downstairs. I seen her talking to Tilly.

"Yeah, but who's your boyfriend?" Tilly asked.

"I'm single as a Pringle Tills."

"You like one of them." My sis said smiling.

"Can you keep a secret?" She asked Tilly.

She nodded.

"I like Marvey." Autumn said giggling.

That made me laugh. If only I could tell her...

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>

Harvey's P.O.V.