Chapter 8 ~ I Have Always Loved You

Harvey's P.O.V.
I could hear Autumn sniffling so I shot up.

"Hey...You alright?" I said wrapping my arms around her, trying to be comforting.

"Just a nightmare..."

"I'm here for you..." I said kissing her cheek.

"Your the best." She said snuggling into me.

It was still late so I went back to sleep, along with Autumn.

Max's P.O.V.

I woke up first and I went to go wake the love birds up but...What I found was rather quite interesting.

I pulled off the covers they were under to find them spooning so I took a photo and posted it on Instagram, I tagged Autumn in it with a description of 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I'm so glad everything's over and the truth is finally out. I didn't want to go through that any longer.

Autumns P.O.V.

I woke up and my phone was going off. There was a photo of me on Instagram with Harvey and I spooning. There was so much hate....I was actually able to ignore it. I started to just think...Was Max forced to be my friend? I'm so confused!

"Morning cutie." Harvey said, sheepishly grinning.

"Morning Harvsicle." I said ruffling his hair.

"I was thinking just how adorable you are." He smiled.

I glared at him as he raised his hands, signaling defeat.

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>

I was sitting on their couch, Harvey and I were cuddling. My head was on a pillow which was on his lap and he was stroking my hair.

"I love you Autumn..."

I couldn't stop thinking about Max...Was he forced to do all of this. Does he actually want to be my friend?

I could hear Harvey say that he loved me.

"I love you to Ma-Harvey..."

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry babe...I just can't stop thinking abou-" I started but Harvey cut me off.

"About Max?! Seriously Autumn?"

"Something's on my mind...Please don't get mad..."

"That is?" He questioned.

"Was Max forced to be my friend? Yesterday's news was a a lot to take in and...Well, I can't seem to bring myself to answer that question."

"He wasn't forced. He wanted to be just like I did. Until your father got involved..."

"True...Sorry to bug you about it."

"It's alright. I'll protect you, I promise."

Those words...'I promise' don't mean much to me now...but who cares?

"Harv, I'm going to go make sure my house is clean still...It's been a while and I promised my mother I'd take care of it."