Chapter 1

I dont own anything but the plot line:)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a semi-great day. You were moving from (hometown) to Domino City because your dad had recived a job promotion and has a mandatory meeting he needs to attend to. Looking out of the car window, you were enjoying the view of the lively people walking along the streets chit-chatting, smiling, laughing, and simply enjoying each others company.

'Smiling' something you had forgotten how to do. You held your key-shaped necklace and watched in surrow. Saddness was the only thing you could feel. How could you not? With your dad's work constantly moving you didn't have any time to settle down and make some friends.

Your dad stopped at a red light as you rested your elbow on the car door and sighed. Suddenly, mysterious shadow appeared out of no where, scaring you. Rubbing your eyes, you looked at that exact spot again to confirm what you had seen, but there was nothing so you brushed it off. Finaly the light turned green as he took off.

Just outside the city was were you now live. Your new home was a big three story house with alot of dark colors surrounded by trees. It looked as if we lived stranded in a forest area. Before you got off your dad spoke up. "Now don't go causing too much trouble or there will be dire consequences." he said with a serious tone. "I understand." you replied as you saw him smirk through the rear view "Good." You both got off the car and grabbed your luggages from the trunk then your dad looked you in the eye "Your room is on the third floor, last door on the right." your dad stated and you nodded. "I understsnd father, thank you" (A/N: Okay so, I was reading this again to gain some more inspiration for the almost-finished chapter and I'm just laughing my ass off at the previous scene.😂 Like, what was going on in my four months younger depressed little fucks head😂😂😂 I'm dieing)he gave you a satisfied smile and headed towards the house with the keys in his hand. You stood there in thought 'School wont be as fun as the last one.' Then you forced your legs to move towards your house as the moving van arrived.

Inside was almost empty, giving it a creepier look than it actually is. "(Y/n) could you help unload the boxes from the moving van!" your dad yelled at you from outside. "Coming!" you replied and headed outside.

A few hours later, the first floor was filled with boxes. Your arms were exhausted, mostly because you did all of the work while he just watched you laughing hysterically, holding a bottle of alcohol in his right hand. "Take your belongings to your room and come back when your done you still have a lot of work on your hands." he slurred as he took a sip of his drink then left the room.

Man how you hated him yet, you couldn't do anything but obey his every command. 'If only mom were here, things would be different.' you thought of the tragic accident, at least what you remember. A tear slid down you cheek.

~Flashback~
(play the song)

Sirens were heard, blue and red lights lit the area. The footsteps of policemen were heard cominging your direction.

You were seated next to her, looking down at your mother. "(Y/n)-" she put he right hand on your cheek. You placed her head on your lap. "My sweet little angel. Oh how I wish I could be there in person to watch you grow up!" her eyes became misty as you spoke up "Please, save you strength" you said in a shaky voice placing your hand on hers. "My darling i want you to have my this-" she took her hand away from your face and guided your hand to her key-shaped necklace. Then you saw her lips move, saying something in a low wisper you couldn't understand, before she said her final words. "I love you (y/n), stay stong my little one" You saw herbody go limp as she took her last breath, leaving this world with a hollow vessel as a memory.

"Mommy?-" you grabbed her hand hoping to feel a pulse but there was none.

The fact that the one dearest to you was gone and there was nothing you could do to get her back. How your mother was alive and well a few minutes ago, and now she lays here, dead on the cold hard ground in front of you, made you depressed. Your mother was dead and there was nothing you could do to prevent it.

Suddenly, it felt as if time stopped. All you could hear was the sound of your own heartbeat slowly racing. Tears spilled from your eyes. "Mommy!?! Mommy!" your helpless cries of sorrow surrounded the area. You you still needed her, you're nine for crying out loud!

You held her body close crying your eyes out until the police came and pulled you away from her corpse. "Mother!" you called out one last time as you held out your hand trying to reach for her body as the paramedics covered her body with a white cloth, taking her away.

~End of flash back~

That was seven years ago, on this exact day. You broke down into tears. No matter how long ago that was you still couldnt get her out of your head. She had a special place in your heart no one could replace. You quickly wiped the tears out of your eyes and contined. 'For now i better hurry before my father becomes angry with me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, im so exited to share this fanfic with you!^-^

Its my first one so it please tell me what you think, i will really spreciate it if you did.

Thank you for talingthe time outofyour day to read this. I uplead every Saturday. I hope you have a wonderful day!