Chapter 3

Im sorry for updating so late and out of schedule ive been going through serious depression for the last few months and i thought making a book would lessen it but nothing happened.

Anyways on to the story.

Warning: May contain spelling errors. Read at your own risk.

Disclaimer: i dont own anything but the plot line

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the bed for a bit before you decided to get up and look for him. Looking outside the window you saw villagers chating with eachother, wearing something completely different from what you would normaly wear. You backed away and looked around before your eyes spotted a closet. Looking inside revealed a mess of clothes. You took another glance at the window and noticed most of the girls are wearing dresses. Digging through the closet you managed to find one and changed, stuffing your clothes in a bag. You looked at your shoes and internally whined 'Its too hot to be wearing closed shoes.' but you sucked it up because there were no shoes your size. Letting your hair down you left the room

The sight you saw had your jaw dropping. Behind all the houses and shops stood a giant castle. "Oh. My. Ra! Did you hear?!?! The prince was seen in this area!" a girl squeaked behind you. "Those are just rumors itmight not even be true" another girl said as the first girl giggled "I think its true. Atem will be dazzled by my lovely looks!" the girl said while another girl looked her up and down.

'Atem. Where have i heard that before?'

You placed you index finger on your chin. 'Oh i remember now! I did a report on him last semester! Oh no, if today is what i think it is...' you turned around. "Um, excuse me. Would you be so kind in telling me todays date?" you asked politely. "Sure! Today is May 20." she smile at you before they left giggling as you stood there speachless.

'I traveled 5000 years back in time?!?!' you looked at the castle from the distance. "I have to do something before it's too late." you stated before taking off on your journy to the castle.

~Later that day~

You were in an alleyway with a coat on hiding your appearance. The blood red moon guiding your way. "So the legend is true..." you ended in a wisper before putting on your hood and heading towards the castle with a rope.

You ran towards the gate and hid behind a wall. Checking if the coast was clear you tied a large stone to the end of it and threw it over the wall with all you ur might. You tugged on it, checking if it was stable enough, and started to climb it.

"I think i heard something over there!" yelled a guard. 'Oh no' you started climbing but the rope started comming back slowly, the stone wast heavy enough. You heard footsteps aproching as you saw the light of a torch lighting the way with a few shadows holding swords. You started climbing fast but that cause the rope to fall a little faster. "Almost there!" you whispered to yourself reaching for the top, almost grasping it. The footsteps became louder with each passing second. You looked to your left and saw the light illuminated the dark area lit by the blood red moon, signaling they're about to turn the corner. You bit your lip and streched your arm as far as you can. Finally the guards turned the corner "freeze!" one of them yelled before he noticed no one was there. "You idiot what were you thinking. It was just the bushes." one said. "Nice job rookie,it was just a bush..." the other spoke. "Im sorry" the guard from early appologized. Then both guards laughed and patted him on the back. "Relax, were messin with ya." he just nervously laughed as they all walked off.

You hopped down with a sigh of relief, dusting yourself off. 'That was close' you walked along the wall, hiding in the shadows of the night making sure you weren't seen. 'Now if i remeber correctly there should be a door at the back of the castle' Your goal was to make it the garden. Taking light steps moving swiftly throught the night, you passed every guard undetected.

At last you made it, checking the perimeter before running to the door and closing it behind you. "What do you think your doing!!!" someone yelled from behind. You turned around and saw a guard running towards you at full speed with a spear in his hands. "Shit!" you started running full speed in another direction. "Stop in the name of the king!" he yelled behind you, attracting a near by guard. 'I gotta find somewhere to hide but where?!" you exclaimed in your mind. You turned a corner making sure they were far enough to spare some time, then you looked around spotting double doors. Without thinking you ran inside and lightly closed the door, leaving a crack open to see. "Where'd she go?" one of them said. "This is bad. We better be on the lookout." then one of them started running. "She couldnt have gone far." guard two said before their footsteps became distant. 'I gotta find a disguise' you turned towards the room amazed by the way it was decorated. The color scheme was gold, white and grey. Looking around fro a bit, you found a dress that looked like a maids outfit. You put it on then popped your head out the door, making sure there was no one around before steping out into the opening. 'Okay, now to find the throne room' you told yourself as you wandered off, making sure not to be seen. Doors could be hear opening in the distance followed by the sound of women walking in heels. 'They must be his guests and where do guests head towards on an occasion like this? The throne room!' you followed the sound and found tons of royals and nobles coming in.

You embraced the moment realizing ur never gonna get this close to so many important people who made history happen. Then you rushed in until someone stopped you grabbing your shoulders. "Where do you think your going!" a tall old woman yelled at you as you nervously laughed.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp...i finaly did it. I dont know why it was so hard to do this.

Like I know what to write but I dont know how to put it in words if that makes sense.😅

Im such a moron.😂