Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I dont own anything but the plot line.

Warning: May contain some errors.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You placed the last box down and sat on the bed resting for a bit.

You took out your phone and started playing games for about five minutes until you decided to go back downstairs.

Suddenly the shadow apeared again, startling you. "What do you want from me?" you asked. It then moved towards your closet and disapeared. You got off the bed and opened the closet, looking through it. It was kinda hard considering the small size of the closet with a few items inside.

"(Y/n), come downstairs!" you heard your father yell. Immediately you closed the closet doors and rushed downstairs, almost falling into him. He looked as if he had been drinking for hours, his face was as red as a tomato. You wanted to laugh but you decided not to. He handed you a paper with a list of chores. "I want you to do everything on that list before i come back. Do i make myself clear?" he asked as you nodded. He grabbed his keys and walked towards the door. "Um...father, I dont think its such a great idea to drive while your drunk." he stopped in his tracks and turned around. "What did you say to me?" he started walking back towards you then smacked you in the face making you fall, leaving a red hand mark. "Never talk back to me! Do you understnd!" he yelled as you responded in a shaky voice. "Y-y-yes father" you stood up avoiding eye contact. "I'll be back at dawn." he stated. "Bye father" you place your hand on the mark, making you flinch. As soon as he walked out that door, you put an ice pack on your cheek and got to work.

You examined it groaning at how ridiculous some of these things are. "Vacuum the drive way? Paint the restrooms baby blue?-" you narrowed your eyes "What the- some of these are scribbles. Seriously?" you mentaly facepalmed. "This is gonna take some time."

While you were dusting, you heard something move followed by a loud bang in the distance. "Hello? Anyone there?" you called out hearing the slight eco of your voice. Your feet began to move on their own, taking you upstairs to your bedroom. The first thing you noticed was that your closet door was wide open. 'I thought I closed it?' you questioned yourself. 'Maybe its some kind of sign?' You placed the ice pack down and noticed the swelling had gone down as a bright light illuminated the closet for a few seconds before it died, making you curious. "What could that be?" you walked closer to your closet finding... Nothing. "What? There has to be something." you took another step, stumping your toe in the process. "Oww, what the..." you held your foot and looked down. The floor board was sticking out a bit. You tried your best to pop it back in place but it wouldn't budge so you took it off. Inside was what shocked you the most. There was a golden box with your name written in white letters. Beside it stood a note.

'Dear (y/n),

Finding this letter must mean I have ceased to exist. Only you can know what lies beyond this box, a truth to discover. Understand that every choice you make will have a consequence. Rewrite what was never ment to be and...whatever happens, please stay safe.

Love,

Mother

P.s. Hide this box from your father.'

'She knew she was going to die...' you felt your heart sink. You took out the box and examined it. A key was needed to open it but what type of key? The keyhole looked like an oldschool key was needed but where? "Maybe it was given to me. My mothers necklace!" You took it off and compared it to the key hole, suprisingly it matched. "Well, here goes nothing." you twisted it until you heard a faint click. "Bingo!" you lifted the top but it wouldn't budge. You stood up confused. "If thats the right key, then why won't it open?" you asked yourself. "Unless-" you grabbed the note and examined it. "I see it now! How could I have been so stupid!"

(A/N: Can anyone figure it out?)

You turned the key until you heard three more clicks. Finaly the top of the box unlocked. Lifting the lid revealed a blinding white light. All of a sudden, you started feeling dizzy and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slightly opened your eyes noticing you were being carried by a strange man with muscular arms. "Who are you?" you asked in a low wisper, too tire to move. "Why is it so hot?" you asked teying to shade your eys from the blazing sun with his shadow. He just stayed quiet. "Go back to sleep, you need your rest." he stated. You couldn't agree more.

Some time later you finaly woke up. "Where am I?" you asked yourself while looking around. You grabbed your phone from your back pocket and looked through your contacts, tryingto call someone but failed. "Great no service and the time is wrong too." You sighed putting it away just before someone walked in. "Are you hungry?" you heard a deep voice speak just before you heard him set a plate down next to you. You looked at this misterious person. He wore a black cloak with the hood still on, hiding his appearance. "Thank you" you said before you started eating. He sat on the foot of the bed, playing with his fingers. "What is your name?" he asked. "(Y/n), (y/n) (l/n). What's yours?" you asked. "Not here." he responded. You set your plate down. "How long have I been out?" you asked. "About an hour or two." he stated. "How are you feeling?" he asked. "My head still hurts a bit but other then that, I'm doing fine." you smiled. "So you live here?" you asked examining the wooden room. "No, I don't, I live somewhere no one could enter." he stated. 'At least hes communicating' you told yourself. "How did i get here?" you asked. "I found you passed out on the ground so I took you here myself" he said then looked at you. "Such a young and beautiful lady shouldn't be traveling alone." You blushed at his comment. "How old are you?" you asked. "17 years old." he responded as you smiled. "Im 16 years old." you stated. He stood up and walked towards you. "I should get going." he said making eye contact before taking your plate and leaving the room. "Until we meet again." were his last words before he left, leaving you with a memory of violet eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I promise the next chapter will include some action.

I upload every Saturday and might consider a bonus chapter during the week.

Thank you for tuning in!^-^