[Hangout More] Yumiko X Mordex

"Owww..." Mordex's head was ache-ing in pain after his previous match with Orion, where he was constantly getting poked in the head by his spear. Mordex is currently resting his head on Yumiko, the blind fox spirit.

"Do you feel more pain?" Yumiko asked with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, of course it does. My head feels like it's going to pop." Mordex held his head tightly in agony.

"Worry not, pain is just weakness leaving the body. It'll get better soon." Yumiko went from concerned tone to a happy tone.

Mordex slightly blushed at the cute blind fox. "Um, okay."

Awkward silence. Mordex tried to think of a way to start a conversation, but Yumiko's beauty distracts him.

She's so pretty that she can't even see herself as pretty. His thoughts as he stares at her.

"O-Oh, thank you for the compliment." Somehow, Yumiko knew what he was thinking.

To which Mordex's face went red. "W-Wait, you can read minds?!"

"Being a fox spirit has its benefits." She gave him her best smile, the smile which makes Mordex blush harder than the bomb that turns red when thrown.

"O-Oh." He looked away.

"Oh, come on. Don't be so shy, you're the big bad wolf from the Little Red Riding Hood story." She says randomly.

"...I think you got the wrong wolf." In Mordex's mind, Little Red Riding Hood, more like Little Green Riding Hood. Ugh, fucking Ember.

Yumiko chuckled. "What a way to describe Ember."

"Ack!" I forgot she can read minds!

"Anyways, is your head okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is." He sat up from her lap, not looking at her.

"Well, my work here is done." She got up from the couch and was about to leave the area until Mordex stopped her.

By grabbing her hand.

Yumiko turned around, "Hm?"

"You wanna..." He paused for a second. "Hangout more?"

"Sure! I'd love to know you more."

Heh, she might be better than that sassy bitch Diana.

"Oh come on, she's not that sassy."

"Oh for fuck sake!"

-------------

I have completly ruined Mordex's image. He's meant to be a big bad wolf but I fucked him up.
Lucien: Ha, loser.
Shut up, quit masturbating to pictures of Scarlet in a bikini.
Lucien: The fuck you say?!
Anyways, see ya on the next-
LUCIEN! NO, STOP PLEASE!
OW! YOU SOGGY BISCU-
OWWWW
Lucien: You still here? Read something else. Chapter over.