[Earning The Rights] Brynn X Reader

(Y/N) = Your Name
(W/C) = Weapon of Choice
Art is not owned by me.

You and Brynn are amazing at 2v2s. Everytime you two fight other opponents, you two always have the upper hand. Why? The power of friendship, of course! But time after time, you started developing feelings for her. No one knows about this...
Except her father.

"(Y/N)." He called.

"Yes, Lord Roland?" You refer to him as 'Lord', instead of 'Sir' as you did serve under him.

"I know about your little secret."

"Wait what?"

"Don't get too nice, wise guy. I know your feelings for my daughter." He gives you the interrogating stare, which makes you nervous when being questioned alot.

"U-Uh.." You couldn't think of anything to say.

"If you want my daughter's affection, you have to prove your love to her!" He said that out loud for all the legends to hear. Lucien was laughing his ass off, Koji was snickering, Kor was just Kor, Hattori was rolling her eyes,
And Brynn, well...

She was right behind you.

"U-Uh, F-Father.."

You sighed. "If I have to prove my love to her, then what is my first objective."

He smiled. "You only have one!"

"And that is...?"

"Beat me in combat!"

Ah, fuck. You sighed. "Fine, you're on."

TITAN'S END- just kidding, I FUCKING HATE THAT STAGE
TWILIGHT GROVE

It was you versus Sir Roland. You felt a little pressure as he did beat the living hell out of Wu Shang, which caused Wu Shang to be out of most of the tournaments.

As the valkyrie bots drops you and Sir Roland down, the countdown started.

"3!"
"2!"
"1!"
"GO!"

You dashed towards Sir Roland and tried to kick him, but he dodged and kicked you away. A glowing sword appeared and when he picked it up, it turned into his sword and charged towards you. Just as he was about to slice you, you fled back and picked up a glowing sword which turned into your (W/C).

"Nice reflexes, boy. But that isn't enough to last against me." He threw his sword at you, but you dodged it. However, he ran towards you and slide-kicked your legs, forcing you up in the air and he gave you an uppercut, sending you up even higher. You lost your (W/C) as well.

You quickly recovered and when he did his sword tornado which flew him up to you, you kicked him back down and he bounced back up, making you perform a three hit air combo on him, sending him farther from the platform.

"Nice moves, old man. But I'm afraid that this ends!" You quickly picked up another glowing sword, turning it into your second (W/C). You jumped towards Sir Roland and delivered the final blow.

"GAME!" (I know the announcer never says that but eh, who cares)

You won. You did it. You beat Sir Roland in a 1v1, and you did it for your love of your life.

Sir Roland sighed. "You win, (Y/N)." He then grabbed you by your shirt and pulled you closer. "You better treat my daughter right, because if I hear her saying that you did something bad, you are dead."

"Y-Yes, Lord Roland." You stuttered.

"Good!" He then left the brawl room, followed by you.

Your Room

You and Brynn were just sitting on two chairs, with an awkward silence going on.

"So, u-um.." Yeah, really awkward.

Until she spoke up.

"You really didn't have to fight my father to prove your love." She rubbed her head awkwardly.

"Too late, I earned your father's blessings, I guess." You sighed.

She smiled. "You're just so brave, you know that?"

She leaned towards you..

And you know what happens?

(THE JOKER COMES OUTTA NOWHERE AND GIVES YOU AN RKO OUTTA NOWHERE)

Just kidding.

She touched your lips with hers.

Your eyes widen and you returned the favour, with her eyes closing tightly and blushing.

You two pulled off.

"I'll stay with you, Brynn. Not even one can break our love."

The plot was so bad that my blood stains on it