[No Plot in Valhalla High] Lucien & Barraza & Kor

It's time to try some funny shit. By the way, the '&' sign means friendship, no romance of that hell. Also, this takes place in @Impurrfectnotes Valhalla High. Valhalla High belongs to her. Check her story out, anyways let's begin.

Ah, Valhalla High. A school where legends from around the world came to brawl. Oh, and doing typical school stuff. Each student are put in different groups. The principal is a man named Oliver Dennison, but the people called him Odin because of his beard. The teachers? Bodvar, Nai, Roland, Gnash, etc. But we're not here to describe the teachers. We're here for the three stooges, Kor, Lucien & Barraza.

*beep beep* *beep beep* *beep beep* *beep-

Barraza smashed the alarm clock with his fist and tossed and turned to the other side.
"Never liked those annoying ass alarm clocks in the first place." he muttered.

Barraza later got out of his comfortable bed and performed his daily routine: brushing his teeth, showering, putting on his school uniform and having breakfast. He put on his backpack and exited his room. He then folded his arms against each other and waits for his certain edgy friend to get out of his room.

*CRASH*
*THUD*

"What the fuck.." The crash came from inside Lucien's room. What the hell is he doing in there?
Barraza was about to open the door when Lucien did that from the inside. He was wearing his school uniform and his traditional grey scarf that was over his nose.

"Hey." Lucien calmly spoke.

"What was that crash I heard?" Barraza asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. Let's go get Kor." Lucien then walked in a fast pace, past Barraza who is confused and at the same time suspicious of him. Lucien even forgot to close his door! Barraza took one peek inside his room and boy, did he regret peeking into his room. So he shut the door and followed Lucien.

On the way, Lucien started up a conversation, "So, you did your homework?"

Barraza replied with a sigh. "The one where we have to do twenty math sums? It's a pain in the ass. You think Kor did it?"

Lucien shrugged, "Knowing Kor, he was probably moving platforms."

Barraza snickered a bit.

"Alright, we're here. I guarantee you that he's doing some weird shit in his room right now." Lucien grabbed the doorknob and twisted it around then pushed the door open. "Point proven."

Barraza's eyes widen. "What the hell..."

Kor dropped the box and jazzed his hands, "I-I can explain

Kor dropped the box and jazzed his hands, "I-I can explain."

Lucien walked over to Kor, grabbed him by the head and threw him out of his room. "No time for humping cardboard boxes, time for hell." He grabbed Kor's bag and threw it at his head.