[Aftermath of an Experience] Diana X Lucien X Scarlet

Isn't this fanfiction atrocious?

It was an ordinary night like any other. Lucien was currently lying in bed, all exhausted from his "work".

The breeze from the air conditioner flew on his exposed face, making his skin more chilled. After all, he did do his work without the air conditioner on and finished twenty minutes ago. What was this work, you ask? It's sex. A threesome.

He felt a bit thirsty and wanted to go for a drink, if only he could break the iron grip on his chest by two certain females who are, like him, currently naked with the one big ass blanket covering all three of their bodies.

Lucien sighed. "May I go get myself a drink?"

One of the two, nicknamed The DaVinci of Steam, Scarlet replied with a grumble. "Mmmmm..."

While the other, nicknamed The Monster Hunter, Diana replied with, "No... Stay.. You're precious to us...."

How did it lead to this? It started when Lucien loved Diana and Scarlet when he first met them. Then after a few weeks, they started loving him back and agreed to share him. Thus, leading to them having their time, in Scarlet's room, with Scarlet and Diana dominating Lucien.

Lucien lifted both his hands and placed them on the girls' hands on his chest. "Likewise." He then removed finally from his chest and sat up. He shuffled over Diana and put on his clothing after three minutes.
"I'll be back." Lucien opened the door to walk outside Scarlet's room and closed the door. He then proceeded to make his way to the cafeteria.

Lucien shortly arrives at the cafeteria and went into the kitchen to make citron presse, a french drink, for himself.
"Maybe I should get them a drink." So Lucien made two more citron presse for his lovers and took the three cups with him to Scarlet's room.

He held the three cups in one hand (Wow, what a master) and opened her door with the other hand. He entered the room and closed the door behind her.
"Got some drinks for you two. Here." He gave one cup to Scarlet and another cup to Diana, and sat on the bed.

"You didn't have to-" Lucien cut Diana off.

"Well, I felt a bit selfish so I decided to make one for you two." He took a sip of his drink.

"So this is what French drinks taste like." Scarlet sipped her drink.

"Cheers for our love?" Diana asked as she raised her cup and Scarlet and Lucien tapped it with their cup, then drank their citron presse.

"Ah. L'expérience a été agréable." Diana said in french.

To which Lucien responded with said language, "Oui, ça l'est."

But then Scarlet said, "Nous devrions le faire à nouveau quelque temps."

Diana and Lucien awkwardly stared at Scarlet, "..."

Scarlet giggled. "Just kidding~"

And so, the three of them later went on to participate in tournaments, with Lucien going 1v1, and Scarlet & Diana tag teaming in 2v2.

Man this was so bad.