yoongmin pt.1

<~♡~SLEEP OVER~♡~>

JIMINS P.O.V

"Jimin!! Come in. Your the last one, all the other guys are here already. But don't worry we haven't had any fun without you yet." Taehyung greeted sweetly as I settled in to his house for his sleepover.

I looked around at tae's beautiful home. I had been in it before but it still amazes me every time I walk in. Even though my house was about the same size. I looked aound at the clean house. Almost everything that decorated the house was white. The huge spiral stairs to the second floor of tae's house, the flat screen TV that covered moast of the wall in the living room, the dining room table, the 10 feet deep below ground pool in the back yard, the pictures of tae and his family draping neatly agianst the blemish-less wall, all the space it all was just so beautiful.

I stood there laying my bag down and taking off my shoes trying to hide my amazed look.

"Where are the other boys?" I said calmly while tae grabbed my bag.
"There by the pool, but let me take your stuff to my room so we can join them." Tae voiced as i followed him to his room.

"Ah~here we are" Tae commented as we both walked into the second room on the left side of the upstairs hallway known as tae's room. I walked in the room and tae sat my black Nike lasce bag comfortably on his black, gray, and white bedding.
"What did you plan for tonight?" I asked as tae walked out of his room with me trailing behind him.
"You know I don't really know, but I think we will probably get in the pool."
"Cool." I commented as me and tae walked down the milion mile long stairs.

Tae slid the backyard transparent door that was located by the kitchen. As i walked along the side of tae's beautiful pool with perfect lighting, i saw the boys. They were all shirtless in their gym shorts but the one boy who stood out the moast was yoongi. His pale body like a porcelain doll made me slightly hard. It was probably ten at night because i could see a sliver of the moon in the dark foggy nigh, but tae's back yard dim lighting was just so perfect and relaxing.

"Come on jimin you still have that shirt on? We're going in the pool right now!" J-hope whined with a dirty smirk on his face.
"Yea strip for us!" Namjoon clapped sharing the same smirk as hobi.
Six voices over lapped sounding like "yewollgohelyewo"
I stopped the voices with my sqeeky voice "Ok ok. Calm down. Hehe."

I crossed my arms grabbing the hem of my shirt. I slowly pulled the plain white shirt over my black ears, revealing my toned abs.
My ears twitched at the woos and loud wows of all the boys.

I played with my fluffy tail as the boys started a game of truth or dare.

"Ok jimin. Truth or dare?" Namjoon asked with a devilish grin plastered on his face.
"Hmmm." I thought while stroking my soft dic- I mean tail😆. "Ummm truth." I finnally answered.
"Awww. You pussy." Namjoon teased while giving a board expression.
"No. Last time I said dare to you I ended up singing and running around the streets naked!" I yelled but couldn't hold back a few giggles like the other boys.
"Oh my god! Haha! You still remember that? I never knew you were so well hung. I mean if you were an ant!" Fap-monster laughed uncontrollably.
"Huh, well at least I have a dick!" I teased back.
"I have a dick! Wanna see?!!" Namjoon yelled with a shit eating grin.
"Humph well I bet yours has shrinked after all that jerking off." I replied while all the others clapped laughed and yelled dumb things like "roasted!"
"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Namjoon screamed and chased me to the edge of the pool.
Oh I got you now!" Namjoon whispered taunting me with his arms in a position ready to push me into the deep pool.
"You wouldnt" I mouthed back trying to hide the fact that I was scared of swiming.
"Try me bitch!" Namjoon yelled while taking an inch step closer to me, making me flinch and loose balance.
While I was on the edge of the pool and about to fall in I did the first thing that came to mind. I grabbed namjoons gym shorts. And for a split second before I fell in the clear blue water I saw namjoons girthy cock. Is I hit the water Namjoon came toppling on top of me.